19.7.08

Nascar question?

May be...

  • I like the safety features of the car for the drivers sake. I have to agree with you about the spoiler. The drivers and crew chiefs have some issues with the handling aspects but it looks like it might finally be coming into shape. It's pretty hard to control a car that won't hold in a turn. I'm ok with the COT but not completely sold on it just yet. =o`)
    Interesting question...Star for you!
  • The only thing I like about it is that It's safer. Other than that I prefer the old car.
  • I didn't like it until I seen it out on the track, then I still even didn't like it all that much but now I love it. I love all things Nascar.
  • I have mixed feelings about the new car. I like that drivers can save it in places and not wreck but then I hate it because it seems liike nascar is trying to make cup into iroc.
  • Now that Sprint Cup has been racing the car of tomarrow for about a year has it grown on you a little or do you still dislike it, or did u like it from the begining?

    I like the car but I wish it had a spoiler instead of a wing. Thats my only complaint.
  • I thought it was a cool looking car right from the start. I think we'll look back 10 years from now and think, Man can you believe how silly those old cars look?
  • Kyle got the first COT win, so I was always cool with it, even if he wasn't..
  • I like it. It is sturdier than the old car. I did not like it when a car got minor damage and then became so aero tight that it was not a factor in the race. I think there are some improvements that could be made on the car. Also some teams will get a better feel to set the car up. it will need more time.
  • I think the new car has always looked kinda cool but I like it because it can give even the best drivers a hard time.
  • It doesn't matter what they race as long as the rules are equal before the green flag drops. They could be racing 850 H.P. electric cars and I would still be interested. I like the technical/ mechanical aspect of the sport (something not inherent in a ball) Racing to me is more deep than the superficial aspect. As a former street racer and technician, I love the challenge a building a better machine than the next guy. There is always much satisfaction. The COT is still a beautiful piece of machinery to me, especially since it's carbureted. There is so much inside of a carburetor that can make you better than the competition, especially if you know how to modify these components. And my favorite aspect of the carburetor is named after an Italian inventor. No name dropping here, but a savvy technician will know what i'm talking about. So yeah, I still like the machines NASCAR is using. It's NASCAR and some of their "weak" rules and regulations that put a sour look on my face.
  • I'm starting to get used to it
    when JR talks about it he makes it sound cool like its beginning to come around
  • At first the only thing I didn't like was the the way it looked. But after finding out how safe the car was I became a fan of it. The looks have grown on me. Once all the teams get it figured out you wont hear as much moaning and groaning about it from the fans or the drivers.
  • i did not like it at first but it has grown on me. i really like how it looks. but Nascar needs to give alittle and let the teams have alittle more freedom to mess with it.
  • I like it better now than at first.
  • I've learned to accept the change. It's pretty amazing how it'll straighten itself out, when they get a little squirly/sideways!!
    Wish the drivers could see a little better. They'll get it worked out!!!
  • its definetely grown on me....i loved the old car better last year....and now everytime i watch a Nationwide race, i think the old cars are ugly compared to the C.O.T.
  • No comments: