14.8.08

ALL Jr / Nascar Nation Fans?

May be...

  • Congrats!!!! I'm picking #18, hey why bet against him???
  • Congrats man ! working on our second one too, hehehehe

    I'd like to say Harvick, but that ain't gonna happen.

    More than likely gonna be freakin kyle busch, man I'm tired of his ***.

    Be cool to see stewart win, bout time for him to step it up.

    Congrats again.
  • CoNgrats!!!




    My pick is....... (drum please)lol
    Dale Jr.!!! :)

    Go Dale Jr.!!!
    JUNIOR NATION!!!!
  • Congrats! All the best but can you raise him/her a Sadler fan? I will say Sadler will win, he racing all out for the $1,000,000, the chasers are going to be points racing.
  • Awww....Well......Congrats on your baby news!!


    Jeff or Tony!
  • congrats!!!

    forgive me but i have to ask, jeff gordon hasn't been by your place lately has he? i have heard rumors that drivers have been hanging out around here asking and answering questions and that gordon has a love child somewhere, so i thought i should ask... i heard it may be worth some serious $$$. i think i saw it somewhere on jayski.com...
    ;-)

    but back to all seriositude, rowdy's going to win of course. i believe!!!
  • Congrats on the baby!! That's awesome. Hoping all goes well.

    My pick is Junior, I say he's gonna do a repeat! =o`)
  • Congrats to you and your gal.....I'm going with Matt Kenseth this weekend its time. The Roush-fenway guys do pretty good here. But its perfectly awesome if Dale Jr wins there again, I just hope Tony Jr has his head screwed on right this weekend, I can't have another meltdown weekend again..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Congragulations! 8)
  • Hey Congrats!! That's great!!

    *I bet you can't guess who I'm gonna pick to win this weekend... Jr let's see if he can do it again there!! I hope so anyways!!*

    Congratulations again!!!
  • Congrats!!

    Straitedge Kidd say WOOOO

    Good Luck and Congrats!!

    martin Truex Jr and Paul Menard!!
  • Congrats Pete!
    If you have a boy you should name him Kyle.
  • Big congrats to you and your family!!!!! Thats wonderful!



    Greg Biffle is my pick for Michigan.
  • Congratulations!
    <insert BIG HUG here!>

    My pick this wknd is Dale Jr...who else!
  • Congrats!

    I say Carl Edwards will win at Michigan.
  • Hey everybody in nascar nation i just found out from my girl that she

    Pregnant with our second baby i thought id share it with everyone plz no

    bashing or stupid answers
  • Duuuuude !!!! Congratulations !!!

    Jeff Burton.
  • Congrats, man! Hopefully your child will be healthy and everything goes okay. We shall train your child to be "anti-troll defender" lol

    Whose gonna win? Hmm... how about a fella by the name of Jeff Gordon? He's been long overdue for a win and I really think he still has that fire to win. Really. Even though he's sixth in points he's been pretty bummed about this year.

    Oh and thanks a ton for the picture you gave me. See, I'm using it! You must put a picture of your child once he or she is born... as your avatar.
  • WHO ohh !!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! Hopefully Jeff can get his car together and finally win one !
  • That's great! Congrats!

    I think carl edwards will get his 5th win of the season this weekend.
  • Anybody but Stewart! or a Busch!
  • Congrats buddy!! I'm happy for ya, I know how much you enjoy being a daddy!!

    Tony Stewart..
  • No comments: