11.8.08

I cant wait for lowes can you

May be...

  • I'm so glad that the teams will do this! A cure needs to be found for breast cancer so the more awareness вЂ" the better.
  • It takes alot to offend me, this doesn't.

    My husband's aunt had breast cancer a few years back, thankfully she's in remission now.
    I think it's great that they're doing this, it's a great cause.
  • no offense taken, at least not on the pinkness of the paint scheme. i too love to see teams who manage to work pink into their paint schemes for breast cancer awareness month, especially considering that my mother is a survivor. i think it's cool of the teams to put their "machismo" aside to raise awareness for such an important cause.

    this will look so sweet in victory lane: http://www.buddystoys.com/products/MM%27...
  • I would run a pink car for that cause too.
  • no offense to kyle fans but i love seein drivers inthese girl cars like dennys car back at like richmond or somthin its kinda funny tho

    http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2008/18cup...
  • No comments: