10.8.08

Congrats to Kyle(Rowdy) and His Fans

May be...

  • Well I never doubted his talent even when he was at Hendrick's...

    Thanks for the congrats!



  • Who can doubt that Kyle is on a tear...he is very talented and Fans are beginning to really appreciate what he is doing for Nascar, I pull for Him and Jr and 10 others..so lets all say Congrats to Kyle and his FANS!
  • He defineately has talent.
  • thanks
  • Thanks.

    I never get to be on here right after the race, I always miss the good stuff. I watch at my in-laws, that's where I get out all my trash talkin'
    So you guys get the kinder, gentler Winter Glory, it's all out of my system by the time I get home.
  • Man I had all but given up on him after that HUGE 2 race losing streak LOL...

    Once again when people doubt him he goes out and wins. Maybe people will quit doubting? Hopefully not
  • One race closer to his first championship Yee Haaaaaaaa!
  • Congrats to Kyle and all his fans. Sorry my guy wasn't around to chase him down or at least race with him.
  • How do you pull for 11 people?.... Make up your mind and get out of the middle of the road!
  • Congrats to #18, it's definitely their year! ESPN AGAIN with the 5min post race show UGH! Sports Center's next! Sorry for rambling.....

    Congrats also to ALL #18 fans....please keep #43 in your prayers!
  • okay..??
  • how about we just call him "winner" as that's what he was today, again.

    and great job by all of jgr - congrats to tony and zippy and for marcos, "good on ya' mate." and here's hoping bobby labonte is ok. that was one mean crash.
  • uhhh, is this a question?

    cause i'm pretty sure that what you are suppose to leave here.....
  • THANKS!!!
  • Congrats. to Kyle Busch and his fans!

    (that hurt a little bit)
  • we use the word talent a lot on here and...i just want to use a different word. How bout instead of calling him talented we call him a wheel man? I personally call him sick bastard, or, as many of you know, Mr. 18. That's right. you know who i am.
  • No comments: