12.8.08

Sick and tired of Kyle Busch?

May be...

  • Not me. If a driver constantly wins, he is winning for a reason. That is no reason to hate on him. I will always stick with my driver no matter if he is winning or not
  • Last year we were sick and tired of Hendricks. Next year we'll be sick and tired of some other driver/team. If you don't like what's happening, don't watch. 2009 is just around the corner.
  • dont get mad, im not fond of kyle busch either but its just a hot streak, of course its also that he has talent but its also luck, even when he doesnt have the best car he wins races because hes in the lead and caution comes out or he just seems to have the best car at the very end of the race or other things (jimmie johnson was the same way last year), but everyones reign on top ends sooner or later, whether it will be this year or next year i dont know
  • I'm just getting used to it. It's starting to be fun. I hope he breaks a whole bunch of records. It doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm happy for the guy.
  • No. He's on a hot streak right now, good equipment good team operations. No different when Jeff Gordon was winning everything. It all evens out. Let's see how Shrub handles problems.
  • i am so sick and tired of it i can't even manage to lift the remote control to change the channel once one of the races he's in begins. of course, i can manage to change it if the race happens to be on another channel, so i guess i'm not that sick and tired of it.
    ;-)

    here's hoping i'm REALLY "sick and tired of him winning every race" by the end of this year, not to mention by the end of his career...
    ;-)
  • Not me..
  • As much as I dislike him he does make the races more interesting usually.
  • Ok jokes over, time to take out the sneaky pete nitrous bottle from under the seat.LMAO
  • if your sick and tired of kyle busch
    then you need to change your name
    AND I'M A JR FAN
  • who is SICK and TIRED of him winning every race? every race he partcipates in he wins whether its the truck,nationwide or cup.
  • Not me, the guy is good, on a roll and from my home state but my driver of choice is Dale, Jr. Busch does give the other drivers a run for their money which is what all the competitors and their teams try to do, and doesn't it mean something when your favorite can beat someone of his caliber to Victory Lane?
  • Not really, it's kinda like when Jeff was winning all of the time and people were sick of him so I guess I won't be a hater !
  • I don't hate other people winning races. He is the best driver right now so he deserves the win. I am not a kyle busch fan, but I congratulate him for winning. Yes I like seeing other people win for a change, and his atitude isn't the best right now, but there is no reason to put down a great driver with tons of talent. Every year you have a driver that out weighs the other. The last two years you have had Johnson winning all the time, now it is Kyle Busch. Who knows who it will be next year.
  • It just seems to be his "time". Can't argue with the stats. No different than when Gordon was winning all the time, or Johnson winning all the time. It's his turn. One of these days I hope to be seeing people sick and tired of seeing Jr. win every race!!!! Gotta give credit where credit is due. Like it or not, the kid is good!

    go Jr.>>>>
  • Nope. I was a fan through the Dale Earnhrdt Sr. booos that turned to yaaaays I was a fan through the Jeff Gordon boos that turned to yaaaaaays and I was a fan through the Jimmie Johnson boos that turned to yaaaaaays.

    I will be a fan of the Kyle Busch boos that turn to yaaaaays.

    And they are already.
  • If you were really the worlds biggest NASCAR fan shouldn't you like all the drivers? I think there are bigger fans out there
  • I Definetly agree. I'm sick of Kyle I never was a fan of him. At brickyard when they introduced Kyle everybody boo'd to his name haha. I'm a kasey kahne and carl Edwards fan! But Kyle bush can't help himself from winning race lol but I think he is kinda a weird dude.
  • Kyle doesn't win every race, but he makes every race exciting, and I've noticed that some of those boos are turning into cheers. Kudos to all of you who acknowledge, even if grudgingly, that he is a talented driver with years of winning ahead of him.
  • the guys hot he's winnen more power to him
  • What do you want him to do? Just pull over and let other people win out of courtesy?

    That wouldn't be a race car driver would it...
  • The guy is hot right now. Can't really fault him for being good, at least I can't.
  • Interesting question--I guess you wouldn't be sick & tired of him winning if your his fan. Guess what? Not a fan! GO HMS!
  • i cant help him winning races but i am sick of the tv only focusing on him during the race mainly. i think they should focus more on everyone especially those hot for the chase.
  • I'm with gloria on this one she said it all! The kid is hot right now and you can't take that away from him!! Love him or hate him you've got to give credit where credit is due!!
  • I'm sick and tired of all these questions.

    And no he DOESN'T win every race he participates in.
  • He's just got the winning streak this year. You do have to admit he's driving badass though!!! But no I wouldn't mind seeing someone else win!!!
  • Being a NASCAR fan as long as I have you see "cycles" and "changing of the guard" so to speak. In the 70's it was Richard Petty and Cale Yarborough that everyone was sick of winning. In the 80's everyone was sick of Dale Earnhardt and Bill Elliott winning every race. In the 90's EVERYONE was sick of Jeff Gordon winning everything. It's Kyle's turn. They will come a day when we'll be sick of someone else winning "every" race. This sport is about sportsmanship when your driver isn't winning...you still pull for him no matter what until he wins again and congratulate those who did win. Now I know most you will disagree with this statement. But this how it's been done for years....it's only a sport don't take it so personal. Don't bash their driver because the "next best thing" may become your driver and you wouldn't want your driver bashed....now would you? Just an opinion.
  • No comments: