16.8.08

Do you know who this driver is? Nascar trivia 7 !?

May be...

  • I dont know who it is but I thought I would put my 2 cents in and say to continue with the trivia questions. I think they are fun and informative for things I dont know! So I say keep them up.
  • Jeff, I dont have the sligtest clue who it is. But keep up the good work on your questions they really have to make you investigate on everyone. You make it a challenge and it keeps me searching for hours and hours. Thanks, this forum really needs it thats for sure. Have a great weekend and good luck to your drivers. Keep em commin,
  • Jeremy Mayfield?

    Edit: I like these questions, make it a daily thing, a new one around the same time everyday.

    Edit 2: Ted Musgrave? He drove the Keystone Light car.
  • Is it Ricky Craven? He drove the #50 Chevy for Hendrick in 1998, the 50 commemerating NASCAR's 50th anniversary.

    -Edit-

    Wally Dallenbach, Jr.?
  • yes...it's Jimmy Spencer.

    Rowdy's World will be here shortly with a huge explanation on why it is not Jimmy Spencer. ROFL

    Guess I typed too soon eh???
  • Sounds a lot like Jimmy Spencer but thats not it. I don't know.
  • Wally's world Wally's world. He drove indy (city) cars, subbed for Craven when he got hurt at Talladega (?), Drove the Keystone car for Roush, drove for Richard Petty, and is a loudmouth that Nascar loves to hate. Am I right?
  • ill take Wally Dallenbach, for 10 points
  • Ok after getting my hat (see avatar) blown off by Brian Vickers' qualifying run today....thought I add one more trivia question. I'll leave up to you guys and gals....if you want more trivia let me know...if not say so and I'll move on to other questions......here we go.....

    Who am I?
    I started my career in a "city" series
    When I decided to go to CUP my then peers called me crazy.
    I drove for a then and now well known team.
    Many people thought I was from Pennsylvania But I am not.
    After two rough seasons....I was hired by one of my childhood heroes.
    But this hero let me go after 2/3rds of the season.
    I bounced around alot...but found solid footing in a specially #'d 50.
    I ran great in that car but once again fate handed me a cruel let go.
    I bounced around again...never finding success in Nascar that I had dreamed of. Guess my peers was right?
    I'm still in CUP racing to a degree, in fact my attitude can be explosive
    My loud opinions get me in trouble with Nascar but they can't touch me. Who am I?
  • Wally Dallenbach, for 16 races. Then Randy LaJoie.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Wally Dallenbach??

    He drove for HMS I believe
    He drove the #50 Bud Car I believe.
    He is in Cup racing as an announcer
    I'm not sure about loud opinions.
  • Yeah I think I'll go with Wally myself. Love the questions, keep them coming.
  • No comments: