16.8.08

Who here thinks this Jimmie Johnson rumor is stupid?

May be...

  • I don't because it's the truth. You'll see
  • I doubt very seriously that Jimmie Johnson would ever leave HMS. HMS is where all drivers that want to be bigtime is trying to go. Its just a goofy rumor that someone that doesnt have anything better to do is putting it out there. He has never said anything negative about HMS or Nascar for that fact. Jimmie is a class act and wouldnt bolt at the first thing come his way. Yes, the rumors are STUPID!
  • Jimmie Johnson is not leaving Hendricks.

    (Hope that helps your cause)
  • relax. jimmie will drive the 81 Truck for Moss Motorsports in the O'Reily 200 @ Bristol [for the Crafstman Truck Series] only. this is the rumor
    and has nothing to do with jj leaving HMS. his brother jarit convinced him to do it just for 'fun'.
  • Yep, rumors drive me nuts, but until I hear offical annoucements I don't believe anything anymore...Jimmie is happy with HMS, why in the world would he ever ever want to leave..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • i do
  • I've never heard of this rumor but i'm pretty sure he will have a lifetime contract with Hendrick. GO 48!!!
  • I know, right?
  • I agree. It is stupid.
  • This is the first I've heard of it happening. I'm sure it's just a rumor probably started by Teresa Earnhardt the Golddigging Ho.
  • Who ever is starting the rumor is stupid because we know it's not true. He is very happy with HMS, and he's making tons of money. There is no reason why he would leave. I also know that if anything big happened in Nascar ESPN would be all over it, and I watch ESPN constantly. Everybody help me tell these people Jimmie Johnson is not leaving Hendricks.
  • I think they were thinking of Timmy Thompson or the Jimmie Johnson from that country song when he goes fishin' with his dad and doesn't want the girl to go along.....
  • Again it amazes me how gullible people are. When the say it on ESPN then it is true, but I have not heard that yet.
  • Jimmie seems happy at HMS for now, why would he leave? Drivers choose to leave for many different reasons but I don't see any that would make him want to.
  • I know girl !!!! I couldn't do anything but smack my lips and sigh when I seen what was going on. It is so ridiculous that the rumor got started in the first place. Everybody IT IS NOT TRUE!!!!! Jimmie is staying right where he is at, driving for Jeff!!!! Now.
  • Jimmie Johnson is staying put at Hendrick Motorsports. The last I heard he was signing a life contract like his teamate Jeff Gordon did 1999, dear.
  • No comments: