16.8.08

Nascar fans did you all see this in the Detriot Free Press?

May be...

  • nope dont get that paper
  • Very intersting for sure. I agree with just about all of them. After reading the first one I had to take a double look to make sure what I was reading was right. I can see Rowdy in a Batman movie, Im not sure what part but definetly interesting.
  • NO
  • Interesting! Yeah, I can't wait to see Batman v Busch! That's one Batman movie I'd pay to see!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Mike Brudenell's rankings of the world's best drivers from various series, based on victories, points and doors banged:
    RK LW DRIVER COMMENT
    1. (1) Kyle Busch Move over Batman
    2. (3) Scott Dixon Kiwi owns IndyCar Series
    3. (2) Lewis Hamilton F1 star taking a rest
    4. (5) Carl Edwards Readying backflip for MIS
    5. (6) Jimmie Johnson Chevy ace set to show hand
    6. (4) Dale Earnhardt Jr. Looking to sweep Michigan
    7. (7) Jeff Burton Veteran hanging tough
    8. (8) Jeff Gordon Looking for some luck Sunday
    9. (9) Helio Castroneves Sick of finishing second
    10. (--) Greg Biffle Race win just around the corner

    I thought it was pretty interesting, especially the Move over Batman part. I can visualize a new Batman Movie in the works for Rowdy.
  • Yeah, great job Mike. My four year old daughter could have compiled this list. Where's Johnny Benson? He's on fire in the most entertaining series!
  • You lost me buddy
  • OMG we think Kyle Busch would not make a good batman....Bunnie thinks Jimmie Johnson would make a good batman and I can see Kyle Busch as Robin.

    I didn't see the free press..Bunnie did not either.
  • Well look its my favorite Jr fan. Hows it goin??


    BTW Like I read the Detroit news paper when I dont live anywehre near it. DOh!@
  • No comments: