14.8.08

Are you excited? (This 20 character thing is annoying)?

May be...

  • ONE WORD.

    Niiiiice.
  • Yes but they need to put it back on Labor Day.
  • all i have to say is COOL
  • I am always excited when it comes to Nascar. But now I am more excited.
  • I don't like Darlington but I'm happy the southern 500 is back. I wish they called it the Mountain Dew Southern 500 but, I'm not Mike Helton.
  • Yes, I am. I wish it could go back to being run at Labor Day, but it being called the Southern 500 again is a step in the right direction.
  • NOPE...not excited one bit....whats wrong with a Californian??...still waving that confederate flag i see
  • The Southern 500 is back net year! I find it funny a Californian won the inaugural one.
  • Yes, I guess I could say I'm half excited now if they get this race back on Labor Day when it belong then I will be very excited. Its just a Nascar tradition.

    Go Dale & Hms
  • What's a californian? And the Southern 500 is prejudice.. Wheres the Northern 499?
  • Woo-hoo! Now if it was only on Labor Day...
  • Yes, Nascar is finally seeing the error of it's ways! Next they will do away with the top 35 rule and the Lucky Dog!! It doesn't hurt to Hope!
    PEACE!
  • Are people really excited about a name of a race? It can't be that cool. All it means is the race has lost major sponsors. That's not good. Sounds like a way to cover up something. Kinda fishy if you ask me.
  • Heck yeah I am. It's about time! =o`)
  • No comments: