12.8.08

Who would you choose out of these 2 for your crew chief

May be...

  • Knaus, no doubt
  • knaus
  • Chad Knaus

  • Ray Evernham no doubt. He was one of the best crew chiefs back in the 90's and early 2000s with Gordon. I still think Gordon would be better with Ray even now! Evernham is one of the greatest NASCAR crew chiefs, and I would select him in a heartbeat. Besides, he has proved he is good in the ownership roll too.
  • Chad Knaus for sure
    =]
  • Chad Knaus. It's close though.
  • Wow, that is a tough one but I would go with Chad Knaus. Ray came up with a lot of tricks before NASCAR cracked down on the crew chiefs and scrutinized the cars the way they do now. Chad continues to find little areas to tweak in an era where working outside the box is not only frowned on but heavily penalized. A lot of people have labeled Chad a cheater but he is an innovator and leader. I really like his laid back style, it seems to have a calming effect on Jimmie and they have the trust in each other's abilities to make for one of the greatest driver/crew chief combinations in the history of NASCAR.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • ray
  • Ray Evernham
  • Since they now have the COT, Chad would be my pick.
  • Ray Everham
  • Ray Evernham by far
  • Chad Knaus
  • I would take Chad Knaus, I think he can work with the COT a lot better. Ray Evernham, although he is a owner now, isn't impressing me too much with his COT work.
  • Dale Inman
  • I would have to go with Chad he definitely knows his stuff when it comes to making the right calls.
  • Evernham.
  • flip a coin, and hope I end up in a Dodge
  • Chad Knaus
  • Everham totally.
  • Chad Knaus
    Ray Evernham
  • Great question! It would be Chad Knaus.
    Have a star! =o`)
  • Chad Knaus.
  • Chad Knaus.
  • Evernham
  • Knaus
  • No comments: