15.8.08

Which driver is the worst public speaker?

May be...

  • kasey kahne thats why i named my dog after him
    she's a good ol'girl though
  • Kasey Kahne always looks nervous in those commercials.. which is funny.

    Now Jeff Burton would be a totally AWESOME public speaker!
  • Jimmy Spencer!
    Steven Wallace of current drivers.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Famous...
  • Jr. I'm not bashing, but he really has trouble with public speaking. He looks real uncomfortable and has long pauses between his words.
  • I don't think anyone mentioned here(Kenseth, Dale Jr, Kahne) has anything on Ward Burton, he sounds like Boonhauer from King Of The Hill.
  • Kyle Busch he always has something negative to say like Duh that what happens me i would turned that camera off and be like look kyle talk crazy to any other report i don't care but not with me other wise were going to have a serious issue
  • kasey kahne
  • I would say Ward Burton. His accent just kills me. Now I really love Jamie McMurray's voice.
  • I think he gets very nervous when he talks infront of a lot of people. I thought the poor thing was going to pass out last year at the awards banquet. So yea, Kasey as far as public speaking. But for garage and post race interviews, Jr. is pretty bad...
  • Dale Jr is pretty bad.................
  • Kasey Kahne
  • Dale Jr is the worst public speaker, nothing against him. If he didn't use the word "uh," he would have nothing to say. Even though I am a die hard kenseth fan, I don't think he is a very good speaker either. He talks too fast. I guess that's why they became nascar drivers instead of commentators.
  • I have to agree with you on that with Kasey Kahne. Dale Jr is not very good at speaking to the public. He was like I was in high school and was petrified to speak in public.
  • I think Kasey Kahne gets more afriad when he speaks in front a large group of people
  • oh yes that commercial with Kasey Kahne IS terrible...but I'm gonna go with Dale Jr. In commercials he's great but he makes up for it in just about every one of his interviews.
  • I just watched the Nascar Foundation commercial so I will say Kasey Kahne.
  • aye aye aye Chuck Norris Dont LIKE THAT........You obviously didn't watch the hiiiilarious allstate commericals. Chuck Norris Likes Kasey Kahne.
  • KASEY KAHNE IS A RACER . SO WHAT IF HE IS NOT A GOOD SPEAKER !!!

    HATERS !!
    IF YOUR DOG WAS A FAT *** YOU COULD NAME HER GREENBEAN
  • Jeff Gorgon.
  • JR has issues here...
  • Kasey Kahne I agree
  • Matt Kenseth = really fast monotone, not very animated. Great driver, not so good with the interview.
  • Matt Kenseth #1, followed by Dale Jr. Kenseth talks in a flat monotone and it's just one long mumble.
  • Dale Jr. is pretty bad in those interviews, I can't imagine him giving a speech in public.
  • Dale Jr.
  • No comments: