14.8.08

Does Jeff Gordon listen to U2?

May be...

  • LOL, funny. I cannot stand U2.
  • Ok...let's see here...you must listen to U2, and you must be gay, therefore you assume that if Jeff Gordon listens to U2 he must be gay? HMMMMM....what's wrong with this picture?

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Since he's Gay?
  • The thing is, I don't think U2 is gay. Even if it could be construed that U2 is gay, Jeff Gordon wouldn't like them because they are not gay ENOUGH. We're talking Ricky Martin gay. Barbara Streisand gay. I just wish he'd quit lying to himself about it. Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon are the Ambiguously Gay Duo of NASCAR. Maybe Pepsi or DuPont should buy Gordon a rainbow cape that he could wear on race day.

    Does no one else see that this guy is such a flamer?
  • do you?
  • i can't blame the guy
  • I dont know if he does or not but I do and I have 12 kids and Im not gay. Im happy as Kevin Harvick.
  • Nope. I guess he just listens to U
  • *singing off key*

    "In the name of loooove, one more in the name of love"

    WAIT!! I like U2, and I'm as straight as an arrow!
  • I would not know. I am no expert. Apparently you and alrighty are.
    Perhaps you two should hook up. I am no Gordon fan,but he does have the best looking wife in NASCAR. His last one was hot also.
  • I'll bet you got all their CD's don't you. Come on U can tell us!!
  • No comments: