13.8.08

Can someone please explain this to me?

May be...

  • its only for tems buy a team you can get a book thats all there is to it they cost to make asnd they only make enough for the teams lol ya rite like wooley bulley said if they gave everybody books then we would all no when they changed a rule and they couldnt make em upm as they go or see fit to change when they saw fit most of the book is technical stuff on building of a car tubing used for cage ,saftey stuff and ride hights and things of that nature
  • what Wooley Booley said
  • Does anyone know exactly why Nascar is so strict with their rules book? Why is it that only teams, drivers, and officials are allowed them? What would it hurt if the general pubic had access to it? Do other sports associations such as the NFL or NBA have this same policy with their rule books (I donвЂ�t watch many other sports so don’t bash me here). I mean its just rules, why do they have to keep it under lock and key?

    I don’t really want one or anything, I’m just interested as to why they are so strict about who is able to obtain one of them.
  • Good question! I can't tell you why they won't allow the public to see the rule book I wish I knew for sure but I know someone asked a question before and we were all trying to find the answer to it but couldn't cause we couldn't read the Nascar rules!
  • The rules on Pit Road are forged in Steel however.
    -No speeding.
    -All 4 tires in the box.
    -All 5 lug nuts per wheel.
    -Don't run over the air hose.
    -Don't leave the catch can dangling from the car.
    -Etc. Etc.
  • That's the million dollar question. I agree with what Wooley said. Its theirs and if they dont want the public to have them then that's their right I guess. I think its written in pencil anyways.

    Look at question 4
    http://www.jayski.com/pages/faqrace.htm#...
  • it's is based on Mike Helton's day and rules change when necessary for his own particular reason and approved by the France organization i would imagine, as for us Fans ever seeing it..NEVER gonna happen!

    and Wooley hit the nail on the head..correct answer!!
  • We've all speculated why they won't release it to the public. Understand, NASCAR is a privately owned corporation, owned by the France family. They can change the rules daily. If you are a racer, you have to abide by them. Very dictatorial.
  • No comments: