16.8.08

Who will win the nationwide race at M.I.S.?

May be...

  • Welcome Back Greenbean!

    And JR's Motorsports' Brad Kesiowisi (don't know how to spell it) will win the Nationwide Race at Michgan International Speedway at his hometrack in front of his hometown fans!!!!!!!!
  • Carl Edwards


    glad to see you back greenbean!!!!!!
  • Carl and the Aflac Duck!
    (or is the duck just a ride along today..lol)

    if not Carl, then Smoke..neat car today, love the paint scheme

    wow the thumbers are really working today
  • Brad Keselowski is going to win it at his home state!!!!
  • You all know me, i'm gonna be rooting for Clint Bowyer.
  • I'm feeling brave today GB..I'm gonna say David Ragan!

    *See what bravery gets me?*
  • probably Carl or Tony
  • I want Brad Keselowski to win, but I think its gonna be Vickers or Smoke.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms & JR Motorsports
  • Tony Stewart for me "beanie". lol
  • No comments: