10.8.08

Who would you like to see win the truck race at nashville?

May be...

  • Chad Mcumbee
  • Rick Crawford!!


    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
  • Any of them! I need some kind of satellite cable or something.

    I'm throwing my allegiance towards Randy Moss Racing and have declared myself a Willie Allen fan.

    Willie Allen is my answer.
  • I'd like to see Colin Braun get his first but that seems far fetched with JB on the track lately.
  • Mike Skinner. I don't get to see many truck races so this will be a real treat.
  • Johnny Benson.
  • well, i was hoping scott speed would be in it, but he's not - he was too busy winning yet another arca race that finished about an hour ago. given that, i'd like to see johnny benson get another one, or even see david stremme make a strong run in balew's #15.
  • Colin Braun.
    I've been wanting him to win all season long.......

    I'd like any of the Roush boys to win though.
  • Matt Crafton!
  • I can't wait until Jack Sprauge finally breaks through and gets his first win for KHI. So for this week I'm pulling for Jack since he looked to have a better truck than Ron in both practices.
  • No comments: