16.1.09

Any info on Nascar 2010?

May be...

  • Dude the season hasn't even started k. They can't make a game until all the drivers are set and the don't start the development until February. Information for the game always comes out in June, we find out whos on the cover in Mayish, which will be either Kahne, Hamlin, One of the Busch brothers or Johnson again. I'll laugh if its like Newman of Logano or like Kvapil! lol. Dude just calm down and the game comes out first week of August, and the Halo 4 comes out. dont freak out though
  • It'll probably be released in stores sometime this summer ( between June-August). It'll also be on the PS3, Xbox 360, and idk about the PS2 because from what I heard the PS2 has already stopped making games.
  • http://answersinfo.ignorelist.com
    A very informative website, you can also get much information in website.
  • I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get info on the new Nascar 2010? I am not sure if EA SPORTS has released any info, or when they will release any info on the game. I would like either a game for a PS3 or a computer.xbox 360 letterbox
  • No comments: