12.1.09

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

  • The championship one!!

    To Maggie, for staying here with me. None of the other KB fans come around anymore it seems. You're a great friend, and I'm glad you're here.
    *even if I do confuse you with Storm Bandit alot*
  • I would have to say the Harley J. Earl trophy. If you hold that one over your head, You have won the biggest prize in NASCAR!
  • What is your favorite trophy?

    Today we will honor...

    Maggie

    Enjoy your day and don't forget to email me with your choice for best answer! :)
  • I like the custom revolvers that the Texas winner gets and the shotgun for the pole winner is cool too. Maggie is absolutely awesome and I always enjoy reading her answers. She is a huge asset to the NASCAR forum. Have a great day Maggie and keep those great avatars coming LOL She has made me appreciate Kyle Busch (just a little) and taught me to respect many of his fans! Have a GREAT day Maggie, you deserve it.
    edit: Hey Winter Glory, it happens to me all the time! Don't sweat it, it gets confusing sometimes LOL
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Go Maggie!

    The Championship trophy is the most important, but the clock is the prettiest.
  • Maggie you’re my best friend and nascar sister. I honor you now and everyday!

    My favorite trophy is the Chevy Rock n’ Roll guitar.
  • The Monster Mile one is my favorite. Congratulations Maggie have a great day !
  • I gotta go with the Grandfather clock that Martinsville gives the race winner. DW doesn't ever go anywhere in his house without knowing what time it is. He won 11 of them.

    The Beretta Jubilee over/under 12-gauge shotgun. Valued @ $65,000.

    http://www.berettausa.com/product/spotli...

    Congrats Maggie! You are a awesome lady. Thanks for being a great friend and have a great day and rest of the week.
  • The Monster is pretty dang cool!

    Congrats on your day Maggie. I love your sense of humor and enjoy your Q/A's very much. Your a great asset to our world.

    ****Cheers to your day my friend****
  • Whichever trophy Kyle hoists...LOL No seriously I like the guitar and the grandfather Clock...The clock is my favorite.


    Thanks everyone...I just love having you all as contacts and friends...you are so great and lots of fun. MWAAAH!! for all of you.

    DIAMONDS ...PJ>>>DIAMONDS....:0)
  • The Grandfather Clock that Martinsville gives to the winner.
  • The Martinsville trophy is my favorite, I love the granfather clock.

    You have a great day Maggie, you deserve it :)
  • the championship trophy. i think all drivers would agree that it's the one they would most like to have.
  • I love the one they get from the Daytona 500 because it's all about the beginning of the season and I can't wait for it to start.
  • MAGGIE?
  • I say the Daytona 500. It's one that's very elusive just like the Cup trophy.


    Maggie..congrats on your day of honor. Another diamond for you! You truly do deserve it. Your questions & answers are definitely a great contribution to this forum. We Luv Ya! I'm honored to have you as a friend as well. Enjoy you day!
  • the martinsville trophy. it's a grandfathers clock. my grandma and grandpa have a grandfathers clock of their own. i love when i go to their house and hear the clock chime.

    take care Maggie. have a good one.
  • The Martinsville Grandfather clock is the best i think in nascar . I have some from playing golf them are my favorite here at home.
  • Which ever one is the most obnoxiously large one so drivers can walk around with it saying, "To answer your question its that big"


    lolololololol i love quagmire

    Giggity Giggity


    but seriously the Daytona 500 trophy
  • I like Maggie. She's nice to me. Report Abuse
  • The Martinsville Grandfather clock is a great trophy and so is the guitar they get at Nashville.

    Have a great day Maggie.
  • Miles the monster! He Is my favorite, I like the diecast they put in his hand.

    Enjoy your day Maggie!!
  • i love the grandfather clock at Martinsville but the guitar for the win in the Nationwide series at Nashville is my favorite!

    On such a cold and wintry day it is very appropriate that we honor Maggie for she and all her knowledge of our beloved sport radiates Sunshine and Warmth. i hate when i get sappy- cheers to you my friend!
  • Harley J Earl from Daytona
  • I'm with tregosteevo--I like the Texas guns.

    Yay Maggie! You're such a kind, gentle, and balanced person, and it shows in your answers.
  • Congrats to Maggie.
  • The monster mile..

    Mags. Congrats!!!!!treo 600 applications
  • No comments: