13.1.09

What is the funniest thing your favorite driver has said.?

May be...

  • after the 38 car took out the 17 and the 17 gets back on the track,aims for the 38 a nd all you heard Kenseth say was "the brakes aren't going to hold!" followed by the 17 crashing the 38...priceless!
  • Well, Bobby Labonte doesn't usually say anything funny. One time, though, he got in a wreck and afterward in the garage area the camera crew was on him and he didn't know it. He got mad and kicked his car, it was so funny because he's usually so composed.
  • Jeff Gordon doesn't say a lot of funny things, but I liked this one - "When you pull into victory lane, it makes you feel good that you just ruined their day"
  • Quote,
    "It's running like an old man... it will wake up for a little while and then it'll go back to sleep". Of course he was describing the handling of his car.
  • Yeah I guess the Mr. Ed remark was funny as heck....and the thing is...it fits....
  • I'm sure I could come up with something better but...Kenseth was running bad at Martinsville and the leader was only two cars behind. His spotter said, the leader is right behind Robby Gordon. Matt replied, well, that should hold him up for a bit!
  • When Kyle Petty was on doing color commentary for TNT. JMP's car was on fire and the safety guy was just standing there. Petty said something like (in reference to the safety guy) " I know you are on fire Mr Montoya, but can I have your autograph" it was something like that, totally off the cuff.
  • I had to go old school for mine.....

    In 1986 Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt were battling for the lead in the Southern 500....Petty was taken out by Earnhardt in the exchange.
    Afterwards Petty during an ESPN interview "his mind goes out of gear when he flips the switch to turn the motor on". Another Petty moment occured two years before when Geoff Bodine took Petty out...the next week Petty showed up at the track with a bumper sticker (on his personal vehicle) that read "Do the South a favor....teach a Yankee how to drive" Ah the King.....got to love him!

    Just an opinion as always.
  • I laughed when he wiped fake tears from his eye during driver introduction when he was being boo'd.
    No words came out of his mouth, but we all knew what he was saying..
  • He just kept hitting my fist with his face, so said Mr. Allison concerning Mr. Yarborough.
  • He isn't my favorite driver but when Kyle Busch called Carl Edwards Mr. Ed I thought I was going die laughing.
  • My fave was when DW finally won the Daytona 500.
    " I won the the Daytona 500 " over and over and s was grabing people and shaking them that was funny.
  • Im not ever going to eat "Kellogs corn flakes" after him and his brother Kyle wrecked in the 2007 all satr race.
  • Tony Stewart describing David Ragan in his rookie year as " A dart without feathers" to which David Ragan replied " Man, that's pretty cool, at least Tony Stewart knows who David Ragan is. Six months ago I was a kid wanting his autograph. Now he knows who I am,"


    The whole exchange was pretty funny
  • NEIL BONNETT ABOUT DALE SR..."HE'S MY FRIEND BUT IF I CATCH HIM I'M GONNA WHIP HIS BUTT"......
    DALE SR ABOUT MARK MARTIN IN ONE OF THE WINSTONS....
    "AWWWWW...POOR MARK,IS HE CRYING? MAYBE YOU REPORTERS COULD BRING HIM THIS TOWEL".....
    RICHARD PETTY DURING HIS LAST RACE AT ATLANTA...
    "GET THAT F@CKIN' FIRE EXTINGUISHER OVER HERE".....
  • "Did you just ask me how I get it up?"
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbnNCXY1...
  • when shawna robinson wrecked junior at texas 5 or 6 years ago when junior was running in the top 5, junior said, "they need to get her a faster car or something 'cause it's getting pretty damn hard to pass her every 10 laps."

    my favorite NASCAR quote of all time was from kevin harvick, after he and kurt busch wrecked on pit road during one of the twin 125's at daytona. harvick said, "i guess he didn't see me there, i don't know if his ears blew in front of his face or what."
  • Here Kitty, kitty, kitty.
  • Carl's actually my second-favorite driver, but when he said in that interview that he's the greatest driver that ever lived, that really made me laugh.vaja leather case treo 650
  • No comments: