14.1.09

What kind of season will Juan Pablo Montoya have in 2009?

May be...

  • Not a good one. only 3 top 5's and 5 top tens is my guess.
  • he just might do better. He started doing better at the end of last season.
  • Well he has been getting better so I am sure that will continue.
  • I think he will bairly make the chace now that he is in a chevy
  • i think he could be in the top 15, juan is learning.
  • I think he is learning and will do better then last.
  • He sucks!
  • make the Chase
    8th place
    4 wins (Watkins Glen, Indy, Bristol, Talladega)
  • I think he will probably do better than last season especially now that he is in a chevy
  • I think he will do better, especially if Bobby LaBonte joins EGR, he will have a more experienced driver on his team whereas in the past couple of years he hasnt. So he will be able to learn a lot from them, and he has been learning a lot on his own so he will be smarter all around which will lead him to do better, I think.
  • I believe JPM will improve a lot in 2009 with the Chevy chassis and ECR engines.I definitely see him finishing top 15 in points and a possible threat to make the Chase.
  • I think it will be the same as 2008 .. No better no worse .
  • I think it will be better than last year. He has settled down a lot, and is continuing to improve. I look for him to do well this year.

    *JAKD*
  • Yes, now with ganassi/earnhardt teams merging, I definitely he will pull out a win or two, and yes a Oval track win. I think this yr is going to be a wild season, and Juan Pablo will see victory lane 1 or 2 times.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • I don't look for him to do any better. Probably about the same. I don't see him making the chase either, but I could be wrong.
  • I can't wait for the season Juan knocks out 3-4 wins.
    Not sure if it'll be '09 or not. But I do think he'll get a win, possibly two..
    Should be fun :)
  • I think he will be better than last year. He will be in Chevy's now its only going to get better for him. I think he hovers around the top 15 and misses the chase by a few points but not by much.

    **Not hatin Tbone**
  • the same as last year if not just a little better with a chevy motor
  • I think it will be better than ever. I feel the merger between Ganassi and DEI will benefit both organizations.free bizarre insertion into vagina
  • No comments: