12.1.09

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

  • The #5 Kellogg's/CarQuest Chevy:
    http://www.racingone.com/images/sspics/h...

    Winter Glory, you are a great and knowledgeable fan! Congrats and have a good day!
  • The #18's

    Thanks, now I feel bad about all that trash talkin' I've put you through :(



    Okay, I'm over it.
  • You have to look at the link and its the 13th photo down.

    My favorite yellow paint scheme is here:

    http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2007/70cup...

    Congrats Winter Glory! You are one of the most loyal and feistiest Nascar fans in here. I always look forward to your questions and answers. Thanks for being a great friend!
  • What is your favorite yellow paint scheme?

    Today we will honor...

    Winter Glory

    Enjoy your day and don't forget to email me with your choice for best answer! :) Sorry it is so late, I need to get back into rhythm with these questions.
  • Nothing looks better than the yellow in the # 19 Stanley ride, I totally dig the Tribal flames! super cool! WAY BETTER FLAMES THAN THE GORDON # 24 DUPONT ride!!!!

    But that's my thoughts!!!


    Congrats, Winter, my your day be bright and glorious!!!
  • Well I gonna go back a little bit in time. My favorite yellow paint scheme was the #30 Country Time Lemonade Pontiac that Micheal Waltrip drove back in the early 90's.

    I'm not a big Waltrip fan, but I have a buddy of mine that still has a big poster of it hanging in his barn/garage. I always razz him about it, and tell him he ought burn it out of respect for the time it has served. But he refuses based on the fact that it's a garage, and you need to have pictures of race cars hanging up, to give it the proper feel. That and he is to cheap to buy any newer ones.

    Congrats Winter Glory. She was the first to add me as a contact. Way back when I wasn't a Kung Fu Master, and was just plain old richard s.
  • Congrats Winter Glory enjoy your day.

    Hmm..... yellow paint scheme..............

    this one of Jeremy's it's yellow and black

    http://www.jeremymayfield.com/images/999...
  • Kyle's great #18 M&M car...who can't love that???

    http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2008/18cup...

    Appeals to the kid in all of us.


    Winter....Extrememly Loyal fan of Kyle's and a great answerer here...I am happy to call her friend!!!!! Enjoy your day Winter....CHEERS!!!!!
  • Michael when he drove for Pennzoil. Dale Sr.a so had the great yellow blue when he drove for Wrangler but i am still going with Mikey.

    Winter Glory is a blessing here and everywhere she goes and i am proud to call her a friend .
  • i hate Kyle Busch but I loved the M&M's car when Sadler drove it, so mine would have to be the #18 M&M's car
  • I'm not a real big fan of yellow paint schemes in general. But I wanted to honor Winter Glory anyhow.

    Enjoy your day!fanatec speedster 3 xbox
  • No comments: