17.1.09

Will Lewis Hamilton win the championship this year?

May be...

  • If he scores the most points, yes.

    But seriously, whether he wins or not depends on whether McLaren has a faster car or not. If it's equal, then the team comes into play.
  • no he will never win it again, i think next year massa or alonso will win
  • i would say yes because, he's really good and actually won a lot so probably this year he's going to win it again.
  • is the pope catholic.New car will show the prancing horse his fumes.
    Popa
  • i think the honour will go to Kubica this year...
  • Alonso will win this year.
  • I think it will depend more on the car this year, will McLaren get the new rules to work with the new design the best? I'm not convinced im afraid
  • I think so.
    Bernie is up to his sh!t stirring bit, proclaiming he wanted Massa to win whilst at the Ferrari shindig at Madonna di Campiglio. Blimey!! Nail your colours to the post why don't you?!
  • Historically there are not many British multi-world champions. He stands the best chance historically however, so I think so yes.
  • Hope so.
    I think it will be tight again though.
  • I'm the worst result predictor in the world but I really think one of the top 3 teams of 08 will slip up under the new rules, which 1 can't say.
    I just slightly fancy Kimi over the others for the title but there could be as many as 5/6 genuine drivers in the hunt this year, well I hope anyway!bellagio spa tower photos
  • No comments: