14.1.09

What if Sony made a Nascar ?

May be...

  • My aunt drove a Sony edition Ford Focus, and it made her Chevy Spectrum look good. Not that I have anything against Sony electronics... their Walkman products are ace. But I don't want to see them in the automobile field.
  • Not especially. I'm sure it'd be much like their other products, overpriced and have a questionable lifespan.
  • If Sony made a National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing that would be redundant. There already is a sanctioning body with that name and I'm sure anyone attempting to make another one would get sued by Brian France. If you are talking about the cars themselves, I do not believe that Sony produces any at this time.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Yea that would be cool !
  • would be cool
  • What?

    What if Sony made a NASCAR what?windows palm emulator
  • No comments: