16.1.09

What's going to happen to Nascar when cars fly?

May be...

  • There will be a lot les bump drafting or bump n pass
  • idk no if that will ever happen

    i won my schools geography bee today!!
  • Not sure, since no cars can fly just yet.
  • LOL I just pictured Nascar going around the track in things like the Jetson's drove, that would be funny.
  • Even if that happens it won't be during our lifetime.
  • My dad used to always tell me that cars would fly by the year 2000. Now that seems so long ago, he was obviously joking. But, anyway, I don't think they ever will. If they do, it would be like the pod races on star wars episode 1
  • Unless you were referring to restrictor plates, cars can't fly.
  • I always said i will quit drinking when pigs fly . So when nascars fly I WILL QUIT DRINKING TOO !!!!! SO THEY BETTER NOT FLY!!!
  • Instead of soft walls,they will have to have SAFER flooring because I am sure that there will still be some idiots that wreck someone and/or themselves every week lol.
  • Nascar will adapt. It is the best.
  • My boy is ready !http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...
  • well there wouldn't be any walls to hit. Maybe no going below the strattus cloud...???
  • I aint sure we would be hearing the phrase "He gets airborne" anymore.
  • I really don't know. I don't imagine I will be around to see it but you never know. Nascar guys are getting smarter. There wont be engineers at the race shop or at the track to comb over the car instead there will be astronauts as crew chiefs.

    Congrats Jonathon on your geography bee. You are the man!
  • F1 Cars will fly first ; )
  • They'll just fly in circles....

    ....and the wrecks will be a bit more dramatic....
  • it will turn into NAHR

    National Association for Hovercraft Racing
  • cars will not fly
  • Imagine a Boeing with Dupont decals everywhere right now. That's the answer.
  • Nice photo David G. 24 Rules. I'm liking that image.

    Go Jeff in '09!
  • Well, the way the automotive industry is.. by the time cars can fly there won't be NASCAR. NASCAR is going down hill fast. Another thing by the time cars can fly (if it happens) us, our kids, grandkids, won't even be here anymore so whats the point of thinking about it?
  • It will look something like this, only WAAYYYY cooler.

    http://www.redbullairrace.com/
  • It will be called Nasfly.
  • Theres going to be all kinds of rules about how your car cant lift off in the corners and can't fly over other cars.color blind joke
  • No comments: