17.1.09

Who saw Rick Hendrick buying cars at Barrett Jackson last night?

May be...

  • not last night but the night b4 i believe , he got at least 2
  • Did he buy anything cool, or was he " just looking around" !!!


    Maybe something like a 1970 Hemi Cuda Convertable only 14 were ever made, as well as it brought the highest price EVER for a muscle car at the Barrett Jackson, in 2006 sold for 2.16 million dollers!
  • Sitting next to Ron Pratt. http://www.mahalo.com/Ron_Pratt
    Ron builds houses.
  • I just watch part of that. Too bad I missed it.
  • http://www.barrett-jackson.com/media/pre...

    Barrett Jackson, Scottsdale, AZ is a week long (this week) collector car auction. Usually Jr, Tony Stewart, Ray Evernham and a lot more come there and buy up cars or just look.
  • No haven't seen it yet but will be looking for it later on....I understand about the annoying auctioneer but still worth it. I attend auctions all the time...not car...but Antique. I'd love to go to this one's collector car auction.
  • No, I missed it. I normally watch some of it. I went to one of these one time with a couple, Dang you need big wads of money when you go to these things, one thing for sure there are some cooooooool cars and trucks to be auctioned off.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • Sorry but if I hear that auction on the tv for 5 more minutes, I might explode. It's all my dad's been watching for a month. Lol I heard the name Rick Hendrick but couldn't put up with that annoying auctioneer's speed talking to investigate. Why do they have to speak so fast and annoying?
  • ik he was buying a lot

    awesome cars toomugen 2000
  • No comments: