13.1.09

Will Carl Edwards do as well in cup this year as he did last?

May be...

  • He will probably do as well as he did...as will Jimmie Johnson...but I am hoping neither do as well as they did. LOL
  • yeah I think he will do just fine this year.
  • I was thinking about asking the same question. He probably can, but I actually think he won't. I have a feeling that he will only win three races this year and finish around 5th in points. That may sound surprising, but so was Jeff Gordon not winning in '08 after winning six races in '07. The competition is so tough these days. He can do just as well as last year, but I think some other drivers will be tough to beat, such as Gordon, Kenseth, and Harvick.
  • Oh yeah, I think he will do just as good this year if not better. I think from here on out in his career he is just going to get better.
  • I think he'll do better. I don't think he's the kind of guy who likes finishing second, so he'll be twice as determined to win this year.
  • Yes he will, maybe even better. Cousin Carl is the real deal folks.
  • I will compare it to Jeff Gordon having a child last year..................Need I say more????

    LOL
  • Definetely. Carl's gonna win this time I hope. Either Nationwide or Sprint Cup.
  • Yes, I think he will.
  • more than likely he will make a go at it, he will be in the chase for sure
  • Oh yea. The "Cat in the hat" would have it no other way.
  • with the lack of testing i think carl may do better. carl has displayed that he can drive anything and that he can communicate with his crew chief so he can make the car better.
  • Yes, I think he will. He'll make another run at the championship.wifi 2
  • No comments: