17.1.09

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

  • everything, the Daytona 500, the nationwide race, the camping world race, the bud shootout...
  • The end to the withdrawls.

    В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn- You're a great kid, lots of fun and very loyal to your underdog drivers, that's a true fan. Enjoy your day.
  • Just waiting to hear ..GENTLEMAN.. START YOUR ENGINES!!!
  • The race itself, then the pre-race concert, and then the commentary of the race analysts. =]
  • The part when the say gentlemen start your engines ! Congratulations В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn Enjoy your day Bro !
  • The minute coverage starts!

    Congrats Straitedge, your one of my favorite contacts!
  • Everything. I love setting up for the party, cooking lots of good food and enjoying the day with folks I love. The best part will be hearing "Gentleman. Start. Your. Engines." Been way to long.

    В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn congrats on your day. I think your a great guy and I really enjoy your Q & A's very much. I hope you have a terrific day and my best wishes to Truex this year.
  • Day 1 to day 7.

    Too hard to pick a favorite.

    В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn, you da man. A good kid, straight shooter who tells itt like he sees it.

    And doesn't hate on anyone.
  • What is your favorite part of the Daytona 500 weekend?

    Today we will honor...

    В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn

    Enjoy your day and don't forget to email me with your choice of best answer! :)
  • The beginning of ''speedweeks'' starts the rush
  • All of it . All my kids come over .


    Have a great day В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn
  • Daytona 500 weekend...Me chowing down some Shrimp!! haha

    NASCAR Nation... I couldn't ask for any better people than what is here. You guys are all so Generous my hands are frozen currently so this Honor is warming it up. I am very blessed to have this Thanks Tom and all of NASCAR Nation... I hope you all enjoy your day as well! Again Thank you very Much! And I'll always be pulling for the Underdogs! Take Care My Friends!

    EDIT: If i had a million dolars I'd split it up for all of us, and Support the Autism Speaks Foundation.
  • all three races

    have an awesome day В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn
  • Sunday when the green flag drops :)

    Have a great day В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn
  • When the truck race starts Friday night. Knowing you have 3 races in 3 days and races every Sunday for the next 10 months is awesome. The 500 is ALWAYS a disappointment for me. My driver gets caught up in wreck. Someone I don't like wins and I just simply hate restrictor plate racing. For me, the real story starts to be told at California, the following week.
  • the drop of the green flag at all of the races. It's amazing for the first time of the year after 2 full months without it.

    Straitedge have a great day you deserve it and congrats.
  • The party.
    Around here it's bigger than the Super Bowl for me and my brothers and friends. Lots of food, that what I like. 5 different kinds of wings and about 50 of each kind, 3, 6 foot subs, a few pizzas, sausage and peppers, meatball, pepperoni, chips. BTW I am 5'9" 185lb for those that were thinking otherwise, you know who you are, now don't you feel a little bad inside? lol
  • When Kyle hoists the trophy...LOL *sigh* Well we will see....

    When the green flag waves....

    В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn.......a great contributor to this forum...a die hard Martin Truex Jr. fan...and best of all someone who I call friend...his emails are a real blessing to me and I save every one. Love ya Mykey!!! Have a GREAT day!!!!
  • My fav part is the simple fact that it is the start of 9 months of racing to come!!!

    В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn: You have always been one of my favorites here. Please take this day and do something silly for yourself that you wouldn't usually do...it will make you smile. You have earned our respect, and I honor you!

    *JAKD*
  • I like when the green flag drops for Truck, Nationwide and then Cup. Man the whole weekend is just cool.

    Straightedge you cool as heck and always on the right track. Enjoy your day.
  • Green flag!!!

    Have a great day В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn
  • The whole thing is my favorite!

    Sstraitedge your a great kid with alot of Nascar knowledge. Your a true fan, and always loyal to your driver! I like your Q&A's. Thanks for being such a wonderful part of Nascar Nation. And a good friend and contact. Have a great day.
  • The starting of the season of racing!

    Straitedge Reborn, your one of the crazy cats around the Nation, today is your day, Enjoy It!!!
  • The Daytona 500 of course
  • Everything!!!

    Have a good day SD
  • When the green flag drops is my favorite part of the weekend.

    I dont know how to type those weird letters but I will say Mikey you have been a great friend to me and I love his loyalty he shows to his favorite drivers. Have a great day Mikey.
  • Watching those 43 crazy men coming down to take the green flag for the first time. I get chills just thinking about it!

    It's so easy to honor В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn. He's such a nice, interesting and loyal guy. Hope you have a great day, Mikey.
  • When Dale Jr takes the checkered flag (I hope) and its the beginning of a great new Nascar season, and the famous words Boogity Boogity Boogity, Lets go racin boys.. Enjoy your day Straitedge you are a super kid, and you love your team and drivers, have a great day, and I really really hope Truex Jr & Montoya have a great season, and DEI/GAN get over their financial issues and get sponsorship for the rest of the team. Enjoy your day.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • I love watching the duals because it means that the new season has begun and the waiting is over. It also means that winter is almost over and that spring is around the corner.


    В§trО±О№tС"dgС" в„›eborn have a great day.
  • When the green flag is finally dropped>



    Straitedge Reborn: Enjoy your day.!!!!
  • The race
  • When the green flag drops. It's the end of the waiting! Woo-hoo!

    Congratulations Straitedge Reborn! (I am not even going to attempt those funky letters lol) Have a great day!mintek portable dvd player troubleshooting
  • No comments: