18.1.09

First time winners v/s Your driver?

May be...

  • Na, even though I would like to see a first time winner, I would still cheer for my driver.
  • my driver greg biffle .
  • Jr., of course! I like to see first time winners, don't get me wrong, but my loyalty lies with Jr.! How ya doin' snake?

    *JAKD*
  • First time winners absolutely

    If the first time winner takes out my favorite driver to win their first career race, I'll take offense at it.

    Example: Brian Vickers took out (unintentionally) Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr to win his first race.
  • Well since my driver hasn't won in a while I would go with him but I do like to see drivers get their first win no matter who they are.
  • I'd cheer for both.

    I was going nuts for Talladega last year.
  • I'd like to see Robby Gordon win a road course cup race.
  • Well Elliott ain't won in a while so yeah let him win one.

    I would love to see Joey Logano win a race, I've seen the kid race at Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola, Florida... So?
  • My favorite, every time. But I like to see first time winners, too.
  • My driver. Im stingy.
  • My driver because he (Reed Sorenson) would be a first time winner.
  • Of all my favourites; If its Scott Speed, I'd cheer for Scott, because he would also be a first time winner.

    If its Juan Pablo Montoya, I'd cheer for Montoya because he hasn't won in more than a season and a half.

    If its Kyle Busch, I'd cheer for the frirst time winner (as long as it wasn't Gilliland). But I also love all the boos that pour from the grandstand after Kyle wins.
  • I'm a sappy sucker for first time winners. But not so sappy that I want him to beat Kyle.
  • As nice as it is to see a rookie get their first win, I'm still more concerned with JR winning! He deserves to win but it never seems to happen!!

    Take care Snake!

    Carmen aka Crocodile Dundee!
  • Seeing as my favorite driver has never won a cup race...I am going with Reed to win :)
  • I guess first time winner, although anytime after that it's go 88 go!!
  • Its gonna be my fav, now the first timer can finish 2nd. But now if Dale Jr wins 8 races or more, then okay maybe. But I always want my fav to win.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • A first time winner! I would really like to see David Ragan win one Real soon!
  • Always Tony Stewart, but it wouldn't hurt as bad if someone else like a first time winner beat him, instead of Jimmie Johnson, I can't stand that no personality guy.
  • If a race comes down to your favorite driver and possible first time winner. Who would you rather see win?
  • It depends on the situation. The driver who wins the race for the first time in his long career(Dave Blaney) and that race means meaningless points, sure.
  • favorite driver and no question about it (go dale jr!)
  • Nope...Kyles got to win it. Everyone is an almost first time winner until they actually are a first time winner.amadeus reservation number
  • No comments: