23.1.09

Who wins the pole for the Daytona 500??

May be...

  • I agree. It will be Jeff Gordon.
  • i think Dale Jr will win the pole and jimmy johnson will get second
  • JEFF GORDON AND 2 GREG BIFFLE
  • I am going to go with Ryan Newman, but my man Tony Stewart is gonna win.
  • I am putting Jamie Mac on the Pole, he finished hot last year and I think he is going to start the same way this year.

    My thoughts and prayers are always with your son Lenny. I hope he dosen't have to continue the 12 on 12 off so he can at least get a little R&R. I hope his 349 days zips by for him and for you. God Bless.
  • I'm going with Michael Waltrip, yeah its a long shot, but he does pretty good on plate tracks.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Jimmie "Chad will find a way" Johnson
  • I too am going with Jeff Gordon...this will be his "come back" year. I do think the trophy goes to one of three...Jeff, Kyle or Jimmie. But anything can happen as we saw last season. I am getting all excited that it isn't far off.

    Yes the countdown begins for Brax to come home. You know lenny I would like to send him a phone card...since I have your address can I send it to you to send?? I bet others here would like to do that as well. Any small gesture that would make his stay a bit easier and go a little faster.
  • I will go with Jeff Gordon............I think he has a big rebound year!!
  • my gut is telling me that it will be kyle busch.
  • I think last year's winner Ryan Newman will win the pole. I think Jeff Gordon's gonna win the race.
  • this year i think it will be an upset.........SCOTT SPEED

    just an opinion as always

    Hey Lenny...keep us posted on your son....ok?

    $90 is a crime! He's still in our thoughts and prayers...hopefully those 300+ days will go quick!
    God bless!
  • I am going to say my fave!!! Dale Junior!!!!
    He has got to shake off the last part of last season and start out blazing this season. I am just hoping that he stays hot all season and not falters off again.
  • It seems like it's always a surprise pole winner that takes the pole for the Daytona 500, so I will guess Travis Kvapil.
  • either Jeff Gordon or Jimmy Johnson will win but i hope your right. Johnson needs to let someone else win for a change.
  • One of the HMS boys.
  • I'm going with the guy that flips backwards off his car when he wins..I forget his name.....
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr. he did pretty good last year, considering it was his first year with hendricks. so i think that now that they are comfortable with everything this is going to be his year! :D
  • "Front Row" Joe Nemechek in the #87 NEMCO Motorsports entry!
  • I think Joey Logano might get it usually a rookie gets the daytona 500 pole if not him a Hendrick Driver Mark Martin or Jimmie Johnson.
  • .....Ryan Newman,seems to qualify well here.....
    .....Kyle Bush could be the spoiler for the pole....
  • Waltrip, Sorry, but Mikey is coming back.
  • Im going with Travis Kvapil for the pole for the 500. Yates always has good "plate" horsepower and just horsepower in general.
  • If there's anything that means nothing, it's winning the pole at Daytona. I guess you some underserved exposure for a few days other than, pointless.
  • Jeff Gordon
  • i'm going with a long shot, bobby labonte. the rousch yates horsepower and how bobby used to perform on super speedways just make me want to pull pull for him.
  • Robert Yates Racing has not been good at races, but have fast cars for the Daytona 500. I would guess Travis Kvapil will be on the poll.panasonic hd projector
  • No comments: