19.1.09

How will Kasey Kahne do this 09 season?

May be...

  • I have no idea but I would like to see him kick some butt. Kasey is a class act. I'd like to see Dodge make a big time come back in NASCAR even though I'm a Chevy guy. I miss the old days. The big 3 plus Mercury, Plymouth, Pontiac, AMC,
  • Hopefully better in '08. He's my mother in law's favorite driver and we watch 97% of the races at their place. I didn't know he was trying to get out of his current contract and has been talking to Tony.
    That would be sweet..
  • I think he is going to be fantastic...I always hope he has a good season....He is going to make the chase this year!! and maybe a run for the championship!! GO #9!!!
  • he will make the chase but he will not win the sprint cup in 09
  • Hes gonna take it all this year.
  • I think he will have a good year, after the past couple he deserves it. I really like Kasey and I am wishing him the best. He sure does have a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time A LOT and I hope that changes for him this year.
  • Well for a little while there he was going to be under a little pressure to carry that team...and maybe that would have made him drive harder. I am not sure now but I hope he does well I have always liked Kaesy.
  • Better than last year, I hope. He'll finally get back his touch back on intermediate tracks.
  • I don't think that he will make the chase but I attribute it more to his equipment than driving ability. He is rumored to be talking to Tony Stewart and exploring ways to get out of his current contract.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Probably the same as last year.
  • GREAT A lot better than last year. I HOPE
  • around the same as last year
  • Oh , I believe that he will be in the chase!!!







    Good Day to you Storm!tire recall 350 z nissan
  • No comments: