24.1.09

What Do You Like/Hate About #12?

May be...

  • I like that he's intelligent and thinks before he speaks. He isn't mouthy or belligerent, but he doesn't take anything off anybody. He drives hard but clean. What's not to like?
  • Seems like a real nice guy and drives clean. gets the most out of the car without wrecking it
  • I like how clean and hard he races.

    I hate how boring he is, I mean not even a donut? C'mon.
  • Jeff Burton
  • Like-He is a respectable,clean driver and a safety advocate

    Dislike-He isn't agressive enough(which is why he[and Mark Martin] will probably never win a championship) :(
  • Like - when was the last time you heard something negative come out of his mouth?

    Hate - talks too much on interviews.
  • I like how he is very honest and determined.

    I don't like it when he wins he doesn't do burn outs.
  • people actually hate numbers ???????
  • He has to be one of the real nice guys out there, keeps his nose clean, stays outta trouble. He has true real talent. I'd like to see him win a championship. There is absolutely nothing to hate about Jeff Burton, but RCR has got to find some speed and kick it up a notch or two.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Like- He's become an ambassador to the sport. All the younger drivers go to him for advice.

    Dislike- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQSJblJj5...
    ( I was there, it was heartbreaking) I don't dislike anything about Jeff.
  • He is a great guy. A couple of years ago we went to Childress' fan day. Jeff Burton stayed and signed for everybody in his line, whether we had wrist bands or not. We got there late and didn't get wristbands, but we got JB"s autograph. Harvick wouldn't sign just 20 extra, not even 1.
  • Like- everything
    dislike-nuthin' (Y'all like my imitation of Ward Burton??) lol
  • Jeff Burton seems to be a great guy, he is a gentleman, and a mentor to the other drivers.

    I dont think there is anything I dislike about him.
  • He never makes a right hand turn.
  • Jeff Burton is a nice/down to earth guy and a great driver.

    There is nothing I don't like about him that I can think of.
  • I like that he is a clean driver but doesn't tolerate any crap. Can't think of anything I don't like about the guy!bicester factory outlets
  • No comments: