22.1.09

How do you think Jeff Gordon will do this year in Cup?

May be...

  • i think he will do well as long as he and his crew chief remain on the same page. Jeff has got to get that first win under his belt and then there is going to be no stopping him.
  • Well even though he came 7th in standings last season without a win I don't think he had that great o0f a year. THIS year I see him doing much better. He's a champ and will be again before he retires. He is one of my top 5 to win the Daytona 500. Can't wait!!!
  • I think he will bounce back from last year's dissapointment and be refocused on trying to win his 5th championship. It has got to be getting a little tiresome for him to watch Jimmie take care of business during the chase the last 3 years. He puts on the game face and says all the right things in interviews but it has be eating at him. I think he will win 4 or 5 races and be right back in the mic during the chase. All the Hendrick cars will be more consistant this year and they will probably all make the chase.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • I hope he comes out like a bat outta hell and starts knockin' out w's right from the get go just to tick off his haters.
  • I think he will do much better.
  • I have high hopes that he will at least do much better. Last year was just hard waiting for the first win of the season to come when it didn't. I know that it will take a lot of work, but I really think Jeff is doing to dominate this year. I feel that he still has the fire in him to contend for championships.

    I see 3-5 wins this year and at least a top five finish in points, but I hope he ends the season hoisting the Sprint Cup at Homestead. I think he deserves a title after what happened in '04 and '07. Regardless of what happens, I just hope he doesn't have another season like 2008. I have always been proud of Jeff no matter what. As long as he gets back into victory lane and contends for the title, then I will be satisfied.
  • maybe 1 win. He is not going to be a factor in the chase this year.
  • I think he will do good and turn that rotten luck from last season around!
  • Well he can't do much worse than last year ! I have been reading his blog and he seems more fired up than he has been lately so I hope they can get it together this year.
  • I hope he does better than last year, at least one win for his fans, come on JEFFY!!!
  • Im thinking he is going to get a handful or wins be in the chase and really have a great year. I think he is far from loosing his edge in the seat and will get back to where we are all use to seeing him and that's in victory lane often.

    **I probably just jinxed him like I did Kenseth last year. :(**
    Sorry Fire Storm if I did jinx him! :(
  • He will crash, then explode!custom car headlights
  • No comments: