21.1.09

Nascar Nation................?

May be...

  • Texas, and, uh, oh yeah - Texas!
  • ALL OF THEM!!!! I can't wait till NASCAR season starts back up!!!!
    congrats, foxfire!!!!!!!!! you're a great member to Y/A and Nascar Nation!!!!!!
  • I always look forward to Bristol - both races.
    Congrats to foxfire on her day of honor. I'd sing her praises, but nobody wants to hear me sing. Seriously. : )
  • Martinsville spring race because I may be going.


    Have a great "Wacky Wednesday" Foxfire. :0)

    Enjoy your day! CHEERS!!!
  • All of them. Them are the days the boss (wife) don't talk to me thats make a real nice day then.

    HAVE A GREAT DAY foxfire !!!!!!!1
  • All of the Nascar races are circled!

    Foxfire you are a cool fox (lady.) Have a great day and stay warm.
  • The Brickyard is my annual race to attend so I would say that race is the one I circle. Have a great day Foxfire! GO 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hard to say what dates Im circling. Maybe the race at Walkins Glenn, I'm going to try to get tickets to that race. Never been to a race, and its the closest track
  • An imaginary circle on my b-day, which is always near the 500!!!

    Congrats foxfire!!!
  • Actually, since I think restrictor plate racing is lame, I don't overly excited about the 500. Actually I do, but only because its the first race. The real racing starts the following week at California. I get most excited about the races I'm going to, which is hopefully 5-6 this year, 4 at a minimum.
  • I always put multiple exlamation points and circle the Bristol night race! Every year.

    Foxfire have a great day!
  • 5/31/09 Dover, love me some concrete. Construction is moving along quite well. It should be a blast to see what they've done.
    6/7/09 Pocono, the most beautiful scenery on the circuit.
    Foxfire Rock's.
  • The Vegas race. I guess I'm hoping/wishing that the hubby will take me to Vegas for the race.

    Cheers to you Foxfire! Have a wonderful day.
  • The next one ;)

    Congrats on your day Foxfire. Your Q/A's are always fun and you sure do bring a great deal of knowledge to the table each time. I hope you have a wonderful day. **Cheers!**
  • Charlotte. It's going to be my first race. I'm excited.

    foxfire, you are honored.
  • the 2nd dover race. It's my favorite race of the year.
  • The next race, I already have my calender marked for all the races this yr. But Darlington and Vegas are circled and highlighted. Foxfire enjoy your day, love your questions and answers, you are a great contributor here in Nascar Nation. Its your Day Enjoy..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • The Richmond race on May 3rd and Dover race on May 31 since I'll be going to both. I can't wait!!
  • right now I have the Bud Shootout circled, because it's the next one in line and I cannot wait to see the Cup cars back on the track.
  • I have every race circled ! Congratulations Foxfire ,Have a Great Day !!
  • although all races are awesome, i find myself looking forward to Martinsville the most. :)
  • The Bristol Night Race - I finally got tickets!


    FoxFire, enjoy your day of honor. Make it a good one! Cheers!!
  • they are all circled, but MIS is a fave of mine as well as chicagoland and fontana
  • Besides the 500? The Best Buy 400 Benefitting Student Clubs of Autism Awareness ~ Dover Baby DOVER!!

    Foxfire Congrats you deserve it!
    Happy Birthday too yoou!
    Merry Christmas,
    Happy Hannukah
    Happy Kwanza
    Happy New Years
  • I'm looking forward to the spring race at Martinsville. It is a race that is always guaranteed to turn out good for me.

    Congrats and have a good day, foxfire!
  • I have to say "the next one" because I have them all circled, so when I look at the calendar, the next one is circled!

    Thank you guys for all the honors and great comments. I love you guys...awwwwwww....really. I don't know what I would do with out the great NASCAR Nation. Thanks!

    *JAKD*
  • Besides the 500, what race do you have circled on your calender?

    Today we will honor...

    foxfire

    Enjoy your day and don't forget to email me with your choice of best answer! :)
  • the bud shoot out, taladega etc, etc

    Foxfire, you are a wonderful contact and member of Nascar nation. I really look forward to your questions and answers, you really know your stuff. Hope you have a great day.
  • I have the Homestead circled on my calendar. I am planning to go with a bunch of friends and it is gonna be a riot.

    Have a great day Foxfire.
  • Talledega races and the Summer Daytona Race to watch on TV, Bristol Spring race, and the Charlotte races to attend. I watch every race. I just enjoy those the most.
  • I love them all,but I always think a little more fondly of the 600,the Brickyard(until last year..ughh!),and the Talladega races.


    Have a great day,foxfire :)
  • The summer New Hampshire race.

    Have a great day foxfire!!!speed limiter remover
  • No comments: