23.1.09

Nascar Nation? Would you please sign this for Storm?

May be...

  • Whatever is going on, I hope you are doing okay. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Storm. Take Care.
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you Storm, hope all goes well. Hang in there all your pals here at Nascar Nation are thinking about you and praying for you.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you Storm.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • Whatever is going on with You Storm, best wishes and, remember. if it's a boy, it's Elliott.
  • I like Stormy. What's up? Stormy??
  • Hi Storm, I want to say I hope everything goes good for you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. The Nation will be with ya! Good luck and Get well. I'll be praying for ya!
  • Hang in there Storm and get well soon! Your in my thoughts and prayers.
  • will say a prayer. hang in there
  • Hey Storm.....I really hope all goes well for you. Remember speedy recovery, You have till the 500 to get better if not we can be down and out together. Feel better real soon :)
  • I'm not an official member of Nascar Nation but my thoughts and prayers will be with you Storm.

    Also I liked the Hale Storm pun, good one.
  • I hope everything goes well for you Storm.I will be thinking about and praying for you.
  • Absolutely I will. Storm you are one of the building blocks that keep our NASCAR nation exciting and fun. I wish you the best and I will keep you in my prayers hun. Take care.
  • I'm not exactly sure of your condition or problem, but good luck anyway. No one likes to see one of the cornerstones of the NASCAR NATION down.

    Owy, owy,owy, that pun landed on my foot as it dropped like a brick,lol
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you Storm.
  • Hey Nascar Nation....sign this "greeting card" for our good friend Storm Bandit....let her know that we are thinking about her and hope everything goes well for her! Give 'em Hale Storm! Get it ? Hale Storm?
    Yeah, I know, don't quit my day job I have heard it before!
    Hang in there Storm....we're praying for ya!
  • You get well soon Storm. Only 23 day's and counting. We need you, all of us. Hug's.
  • Uh,....Storm isn't ill. lol Just thought I might assure those who think she is.
    I am thinking of you Storm...my best friend and comrade. I will chat with you tomorrow...in the meantime make that young cutie of a husband wait on YOU. lol Love ya girlfriend!!!!
  • I don't know what's wrong, but I hope everything works out okay.
  • Of course.
    Hey Storm, I hope all is well. Take care and my heart is always with you..

    Holly.
  • I hope everything goes well for you Storm! You are a great asset to NASCAR Nation!! I will definately be praying for you!
  • Get well soon Storm. You are in our thoughts and prayers.



    bethconfoederation helvetica
  • No comments: