24.1.09

What Do You Like/Hate About #6?

May be...

  • Elliott Sadler awwww man, he is such a down to earth country boy. I love his personality and humor.

    Dislikes. Well I dont really have any dislikes, I just wish he would step up and show people what he has.
  • I like his attitude.
    I hate his...bad luck?
  • I really like his sense of humor.Cool guy.
  • These are fun---good job Tazer!

    I like that he's a good ol country boy cut from the same cloth as Ward Burton, Jimmy Hensley, Leonard Wood, Jeff Hensley, Jeff Burton, Ronnie Thomas and other great drivers from the state of Virginia.
    He's true to himself and true to his fans. His courage to stand up to GEM and not walk away with his tail tucked between his legs.
    And I like that he now drives for the King.

    I don't like some of the decisions he makes during a race. He has caused (in my opinion) a few wrecks that could have been avoided if he would have extended a little more patience. But other than that...Elliott is tops in my book.
  • His southern accent, and his charity work for autism speaks
  • Elliott Sadler
  • What isn't their to love? Nice guy, good driver, good spokesman and commentator.
    hate- He is married now! My divorce is final and he ties the knot! Oh well!
  • I like his personality, I like his optimism, and I like his style.

    I hate his lack of balls and poor results as of late.
  • Nothing to hate, Elliott is so cool, love his accent.. I would just like for him to have better racing luck. Been a long time since he has won a race, come on Elliott, its time to win, we all in Nascar Nation wants your favorite fan Mr Prez, jump, scream, and go nuts when you finally win again.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Like- To look at him and listen to that yummy southern accent.

    Dislike- He's a bit over-rated.
  • I like that he is a race car driver
  • nothing to hate, just seems like a good down to earth person
  • Great personality

    He sucked big time at the track.
  • I like his attitude and demeanor. I hate that he seems to have accepted his role as also-ran.
  • Like: He's great with sponsors. If I needed a driver that could get me sponsors, I'd go for Sadler.

    Dislike: He's not that great. He's been in decent equipment at GEM, and yet hasn't shown anything spectacular; he's been barely Top 25 in points.
  • Likes: Great driver, great personality for the sport.

    Hates: Not very contentious for wins lately, he needs to win or he will no longer be in the sport passed 2011.

    His Dover wreck last season.best palm price tx
  • No comments: