20.1.09

How many active drivers????

May be...

  • have won every event that is "currently" on the schedule?If no driver has won every event,has any won every track?


    It is not Johnson BTW(I know I usually load the questions lol).Johnson has a win or a second place finish at every track except for:Infineon(best finish=5th),Watkins Glen(3rd),Bristol(3rd),and Michigan(3rd).
  • I really don't think there has been such a driver that has won at every track.
  • Does NASCAR 08 count? If so than I have made history!
    Okay I'm just the Biggest NASCAR Fan!
  • Jeff Gordon is the closest followed by Tony Stewart.
  • Hell no.
  • I believe no driver has done it! Gordon is the closest to doing it though. He has won at every track exept for Texas and Homestead! of course...both race tracks are in the chase!
  • Gordon and tony have to be closest
  • Gordon is the closest: he's only got to win at Texas and Homestead, which I believe are his two worst tracks statistically (at least Texas is, as it's the only track he's ever finished 43rd at). He's also won at two tracks that NASCAR doesn't race at anymore: North Wilkesboro and Rockingham.

    I would say Tony Stewart is pretty close to winning at every track he's run at, and Jimmie Johnson is probably somewhat close.

    So to answer your question, none have won at every current track. One driver is two tracks away though.kailo-chic-laptop-sleeve
  • No comments: