18.1.09

Tony Stewart Gone Madd?

May be...

  • He's always had bills to pay.

    Now it's payback time for those years in that toyota.

    Can you say Zoom Zoom?
  • Smoke will be Smoke
  • Nope, he has gone smart. He will not be able to drive for ever, so having an interest/owning part of a race team is a good investment for his future. But he is kind of crazy anyway. He will have fun.
  • tony suck. and yes
  • I'm willing to bet we see the old Tony back now, giving em' he!!
  • Tony Stewart Rules (crazy or not).
  • Maybe mad but not crazy. He picked a bad time to form his own team, but I think hes got enough smarts to pull it off.

    GO SMOKE !!!
  • nope, tony can borrow money from jr if things get tight. thats if kesolowski lets him
  • Anyone get the feeling Smoke is gonna get ''really crazy'', now that he is gonna have bills to pay??
    lmao
  • I seen a interview of him today on ESPN and he was as cool as the other side of your pillow. Tony is going to be a great owner and he will keep racking up the wins and championships. He has been a very sucessful car owner in the WoO.
  • Why would he . He's been CRAZY a long time! GO SMOKE GO!!
  • Smoke will always be Smoke, I hope he never changes, but he is back with Chevy, I'm not worried about him one bit. Smoke is a very smart guy, don't let all his crazy ways fool you. He has always had bills to pay, he owns a race track, and he has other race cars and drivers as well. Smoke is not going Mad. I think he will have a great yr and he'll be back in Victory Lane in a Chevy this yr.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • Im a Tony Stewart fan but you know NASCAR was kind of worried to have Smoke as an owner. I hope he keeps giving them hell. Can you see this at a NASCAR track when NASCAR makes him mad?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dgNf6eTf...
  • Nah, Smoke's all mellowed out now. He's back in his comfort zone with his beautiful bowties.
    Betcha he hasn't seen any bills in years. "He has people". LOL
  • Yeah Snake he will. I hope he doesn't change. Newman was in town and he mentioned a brand new Falcon Leer Jet Tony just bought. It's supposed to be the best thing going but he did get a ton of dough from sponsors when he bought in to CNC.

    Hey no fair. Where'd my question go from last night? I didn't even read the answers yet. Was it controversial?
  • Hey, hey now. It ain't gonna be crazy I think he can handle it...

    I think.
  • You bet and I hope that he does....though I see him struggling at first but in the last half...LOOK OUT!!!!!isilo files
  • No comments: