19.1.09

NASCAR Nation........?

May be...

  • I think Casey will find a home at RCR. Im sure he will be alot more relaxed there with Richard as the boss instead of Rick.


    Good luck Tom with college. You are a very bright young man and will do very well. Youve been a great friend to me and I wish you the very very best! Go get'em.
  • good luck Prez
    I certainly hope so, I'm getting tired of changing the tatoo number on my ---------
  • Hopefully El Presidente' will keep in step with us. Good luck in college, Whatcha studying? And remember, it's only illegal IF you get caught.

    I think Casey will settle in nicely at RCR.
  • As far as Casey Mears, it's hard to say. Nothing's for sure anymore.

    Congrats Prez! Stick with it!
  • I think he'll stay there for a season or two and end up somewhere else.
    He won't do any better at RCR.

    Well...good luck at college Tom. You're a smart kid, you should do well.
  • Never give up Prez!!! We know you have potential.

    I don't think Casey's talent will earn him a permanent home at RCR.
  • Cassey will be a welcomed addition to RCR
    Good Luck Tom- i feel such like a mother hen right now- if i catch you here when you should be studying well.........on the serious side you will do us all proud.
  • I think Casey will be fine at RCR. He shouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.


    Good Luck in College Tom, I know you will do Great!!!!
  • I am very hopeful that Casey will find a home at RCR. He truly deserves to find a place where he won't be jerked around. I think RCR will be that place.

    As for our Prez, good luck tomorrow with college I am sure you will do great.
  • I think Casey will do fine at RCR, but he is going to have to try hard cause the other three team mates are winners. Mr Prez, college is a lot of fun and a lot of work. Don't forget us here at Nascar Nation. Study hard and have a good time. I wishing you lot of luck but you will do just fine.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • I hope he does for his sake, he needs somewhere to call home.

    Mr Prez, what can I say...You're a great guy, contact, and friend, and one of my favorite people on here. So I wish you all the luck in the world with school. Good luck and we'll be thinking about you tomorrow when your hitting the books.
  • Let's Go Mr Prez! Buddy Wish you all the Best! You make sure you don't miss any NASCAR Action while away! Your the Best man! Take Care Hit us up sometime!

    Casey Mears fits Perfect at RCR.
  • He will have a home there if he produces unless all Richard was looking for was a steady driver to field a 4th car. There is nothing horribly wrong with Mears but there is also nothing all that spectacular about him either. I like him but NASCAR is a results based business and sponsors want their cars in victory lane.
    edit: We sure hope that your leap to college is rewarding and fulfilling. I won't wish you luck because I don't feel you need it at all. I have no doubt it will come easy for you and that your future will be bright. Have a great day Prez!
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Congrats Tom...keep your nose to those books but don't forget to have some fun too!! We will miss you here so much but you stop in when you can.!!!!!

    Well we will see what Casey can do...maybe he will take of with RCR ..hopefully all have settled in where they are and no one without a ride in the future. .
  • Our little Prez has grown up so fast hasn't he????

    Prez...you know that you are a good buddy and ally here on Y/A.
    I enjoy your q and a....and really like the way you defend your driver
    to the bitter end. I have a lot of respect for you!

    Casey will have to produce period. RC will not put up with anything put
    especially since that 07 car has been so tough in the past. So I think he's still got a lot to prove. Just an opinion as always.

    Go get 'em Prez!!!!
  • Thank you all. You all are the best. Tom, to answer your question, I am studying business and marketing and I will try to keep it legal. ;) Thank you all for the good luck. Hopefully I don't cash all that luck in tomorrow alone. Lol
  • Sure hope that Casey has landed where he needs to be. I'd like to see him prove the naysayers (Tbone) wrong. : )
    Best of luck to Tom, but what does that guy need with higher education? He's already our president. With a degree, he might rule the world!
  • Lets hope so I like casey so good luck to him

    GOOD LUCK to the PREZ!!!
  • Good you you, Prez. I am proud of you for continuing your education! Best wishes, and study hard.

    Casey? Well, I would really like to see him "land" somewhere. I think he has the potential to do well with a team that will work with him, and appreciate him.

    *JAKD*
  • Good Luck Mr. President, KEEP YOU NOSE IN THEM BOOKS and not the girls my friend!!! LOL


    I believe Casey's sitting pretty over at RCR and I think he will do better this year!!
  • I think Casey is going to do really good this year.I believe it may be a little slow the first half but after that I think he will be in the top 10 to 15
  • That's pretty cool ! Our Prez going to college on inauguration day ! I think Casey will fit in great at RCR . Congratulations Mr. Prez !! I hope you do well!
  • Tomorrow is our very own Prez's first day at College and I thought we could take a moment to wish him luck. Sorry you have to miss the Inauguration ;(

    Do you think Casey Mears may finally have a home at RCR and not anymore flip-flopping around?
  • Good luck Prez, and i hope and think Casey Mears will do good at RCR and stay, if RCR will give him as good of equipment as all the other drivers.
  • he's nice and solid at RCR I think but I still doubt he will do real well.
  • I think he found a good home with RCR!


    GOOD LUCK PREZ!
  • i wish you luck and hope to see you back soon!

    yes i think he has finally found a ride and hopefully will stay there
  • good luck prez!

    Yes, I think he will finally settle in.
  • Maybe, time will only tell.

    I'm sure Tom will do just fine in college.
  • Well good for my man Tom. College is great.

    Casey Mears stinks though. Sorry. He's not good at all. You only get flip flopped if you stink.
  • Until he can prove me wrong, I'll keep saying all Casey needs is to be with a team that knows what he needs and to have that team be with him for more than one season. I think he showed some flashes of brilliance while he was in the #25 after his Coca-Cola 600 win.

    Though, I really wish that Childress would of given him a new crew instead of Clint's old crew, I really do think Casey needs a fresh new crew chief/team that will fit to him instead of having a "Chase contending team" given to him. He did good in the #25 with Darian Grubb, who besides those few races he subbed for Knaus with Jimmie Johnson was a new crew chief, then goes to the #5 with Alan Gustafson and stunk the place up.

    I think he's a driver who, with the right luck, team, and most of all for him, stability, could be a Chase contender.

    EDIT: And good luck Tom, hope everything goes smooth.
  • I hope Casey Mears finds a home there.

    Prez good luck, I am glad you will be going to college and you driver is back in their ride.contact coupon lens solution
  • No comments: