28.4.09

Did u see Carl Edward's car for the next Talladega race?

May be...

  • I like the way Marks team has been preparing the car for him this year. He has already has had a couple of poles this year and I am sure he will get a few more.

    Watch out for AJ too!!!

    Love carls monster truck. didn't they do a commerical with a monster truck racing on the track before?
  • Thats cool,he could just drive over the fence with that ! I will pick Jeff Gordon for the poll.




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • Nascar would disallow their time because of height issues. lol I love that car and the commercial they do with it.

    Im going with "Mr 2009 Coors Light pole award winner" Mark Martin for the pole at Richmond.
  • SorryI can't see it. My dammmmmmmmned employer has cut us off from flickr, You Tube and other sites. Grrrrrrrrrrr they all worked last week.
  • He won't have to worry about being blocked! Just run right over them! :-)

    Its Virginia, so I'll say Hamlin gets the pole.
  • He says that he will not be put into the fence again!!! (just kidding!!) I took this picture at Daytona in February.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7680161@N03...

    Seriously though, who do you think wins the pole for this weeks race??
  • sorry no
  • I think jimmie johnson or mark martin.
  • Ryan Newman will get the pole
  • He might not get good down force with that car.

    Jeff Burton
  • lol...I'd like to see him do a backflip off of that bad boy!!!

    Pole: Random guess, I'll just say Hamlin, he always qualifies well at Richmond.
  • I think it needs a little more tape on the nose, and another few pounds of air pressure in the right rear before it'll be effective at Daytona.

    lol, They should build about 10 cars like that and let the guys go out on a 20 lap shootout, no yellows, no black flags. That'd be interesting!!

    Richmond pole? Kahne qualifies well there, but I'll take Rowdy. Busch is due for some better luck and he did take the pole there in 04, and 07.
  • I wouldn't want to be the tire changer that's for sure.

    Pole winner: How about that other Virginian, Elliot Sadler. And the fan's went crazy for bologna sammich's.
  • Nice, I think he might get an aero-push with that setup though.
  • Denny Hamlin will win the pole for Richmond =Pact contact manager forum
  • No comments: