29.4.09

What driver has been the most successful to drive the #18 car?

May be...

  • JJ Yeley was OK but Kyle Busch has been far more successful. Doesn't make him a nicer guy, but he's been more successful.
  • Unless this is a trick question then I would say Kyle Busch. Just a guess.
  • Well since you took out labonte I have to say busch. Only two guys have driven it since then i think and that is jj yeley which can't find a ride and busch. The thing with yeley was he had talent but it seemed he was always getting caught up in an accident. When he didn't wreck he finished near 15th.
  • It would have to be Kyle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gag gag...........

    :-)
  • for Joe Gibbs racing since Bobby Labonte moved on.
  • I think Kyle Busch has been the most successful to drive the #18 since Bobby has moved on.
  • HAHAHA Ice and Lenny said Kyle is successful. Quit gagging Lenny it wasn't that bad. Oh and yes I do believe that Kyle is the most successful driver of the #18 car.
  • JJ did a real good job with the #18 but I would have to say Kyle is a little better !




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !pictures of calcium hydroxide
  • No comments: