28.4.09

How many fans will join me at Richmond this weekend?

May be...

  • Is this a trick question?

    Your question does not make sense. If the race has not been run yet, then grammatically he has not "failed" yet.

    Besides, Richmond is not his best track.

    Oh, and I will not be there, sorry.
  • his best winning track is talladega, moron.

    yes, WG, but he called richmond his best WINNING track. junior's won 5 races at 'dega and 3 at richmond, so i stand by my statement, this douche is a moron.

    welcome back lenny
  • Guys, he means that Jr failed to win at Talladega, not at Richmond. He's going to Richmond to "pick up the pieces of Jr.'s career" after he failed to win at Talladega.


    And no, I'm not going to the race this weekend. I'd like to, but I just don't have the money for it right now, or a method of transportation to the track.
  • Well way to go, now you've made me hope he wins just to shut your whiney @s$ up.

    Thanks.

    Richmond is his best average finish track.
    11.1
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/sprint/dr...
  • Sorry dude, I will be watching it in the comfort of my living room in front of my 50" LCD Samsung HDTV.

    Like "Know It All" said; you need to check your stats.
  • I will be there picking up the pieces to Jrs career after he failed to win @ his best winning track.
  • Sorry . I was there last year. I decided to go to the Allstar Race this year.favorite roaming
  • No comments: