30.4.09

If someguy in nascar wrecked your favorite guy and he was...?

May be...

  • someone like Matt Kenseth(kinda Famous but kinds not(driver of 17 car)) so he gave you his autograph to make it up, would you see sell on ebay? cherish it? or shoot it(or him)? If you would do something else tell me. best answer 10 points
  • It depends on the driver. If it was Kenseth though, his autograph would land on my dart board.
  • the guy just got flipped his car so he probably was see Double vision still.

    still Matt Kenseth fan allways will be
  • If some one like that wrecked my favorite "car", maybe? I wouldn't settle for just an autograph. I'd have him foot the repair bill, just like any other person who wrecked my car. I'd consider the autograph a bonus, but he'd still pay to fix the car.

    If he wrecked my favorite driver during a race, though, I'd be upset, but then I'd just let it go and move on to the next race.
  • I'd keep it.
    When my driver's taken out, it sucks...but it doesn't change my opinion of the driver who did it.
    It's racing. And it's silly to hold a grudge over it.
  • I'd keep it.
  • Depends on who the driver was that caused the wreck, and whether or not the wreck appeared intentional or just a racing deal. Most likely I would keep it. KyBusch, I'd give it to away to another fan.
  • I'd definitely take a Matt Kenseth autograph. He won the championship one year. How many NASCAR drivers have accomplished that?
  • I would cherish it. I love NASCAR and even the guys I don't care for are still part of the sport I love so much. Heck I got to sit in Tony Stewarts car last year and I almost died it was so incredibly thrilling and I don't even like the guy. So his autograph I may hang it up and laugh about how I got it but I would never let it go, even if he wrecked Junior I would still cherish it and have a great story to tell.
  • I'd find some kid who was wearing a Matt Kenseth t-shirt, and give it to him.
  • I would cherish it. It doesn't matter which driver it is; getting personal autographs are sometimes hard to come by. I have met Kenseth before and he has wrecked my favorite driver a few times, but I still have the autograph he gave me. It's an honor to have an autograph from any famous sports athlete, especially one from a champion like Matt.
  • I would keep it. I have kept all the other autographs I have and they arent my favorite driver and have wrecked my favorite driver. Why waste a perfectly good autograph from a driver?
  • i'd keep it. i still have the paperback book that alan kulwicki signed for me when i was a mere ten years old. he was wearing his hooters jacket at the atlanta airport when i chased him down. it's still weird for me to look back and realize he passed away one week later.

    anyhow, what 'favorite' driver has not caused an accident sometime in their driving career?
  • I would cut him
  • I'd blow my nose on it then burn it right in front of him. But then, I am not the kind of person to seek autographs. Now if they want to give me an autograph on a check made out to me, then I may reconsider. I do have Rusty Wallace's autograph. He was at an opening we were at years ago and my husband got it for me.southern logo
  • No comments: