1.5.09

What racetrack did your(current) driver win his/her first race in the Sprint Cup Series?

May be...

  • Charlotte in 2002 subbing in for Sterling Marlin in the #40

    My favorite was Sterling Marlin but I wasn't really paying as much attention to the NASCAR races after he got injured. I was doing something else, decided to check out the end of the race, and I was shocked that McMurray had the #40 car in the lead. I started yelling and cheering for him to win the race and he did. That race made me a McMurray fan.
  • mark martin-------rockingham!
  • 2001 Food City 500 at Bristol. Elliot and Kurt have that in common! Anyone to get their first win at Bristol needs to be applauded.
  • Brian Vickers - Talladega UAW Ford 500 (2006)
    Scott Speed - Talladega Aarons 499 (2009) 5th*



    *5th Since Speed has yet to win I'll just post his career best finish.
  • Jeff Gordon 1994 Coca- cola 600 Charlotte
  • Charlotte,North Carolina Is The Site Of Jeff Gordon's First Career Win.
  • Kyle's first Cup win was at Fontana in 2005.
  • 2001 Robby Gordon and I think it was New Hampshire.
  • Carl Edwards at Atlanta Motor Speedwayin the spring of 2005.
  • For me Kurt Buch got his first cup race victory in the 2002 Food City 500.
  • Dale Jr

    First win

    2000 DirecTV 500

    Texas Motor Speedway

    4/2/2000
  • Tony "Smoke" Stewart

    1999 Exide NASCAR Select Batteries 400 (Richmond)

    #14 rules!
  • Tony Stewart, 1999 at Richmond.ptv game
  • No comments: