29.4.09

Did you know Carl Edwards will be on CNN's Larry King live tonight?

May be...

  • I didn't thanks for that.


    Probably to discuss NASCAR safety and that bazzare crash that I have played over and over and over. It was like a scene out of a movie! Hopefully he actually asks Edwards about his success and thrills of being a driver.

    look at me talking like my man Cowlishaw!
  • Did you know, Jesus Christ died for your sins, once and for all? Let's see Larry King top that! God Bless!
  • http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.ki...

    Thanks
  • Yes I read that a while ago,but lots of our friends had to work today, or attend school and probably didn't know it ,so thanks for the heads-up KemoSabe.

    One more thing Dave Carl said Sunday that was the first time he has ever flipped a race car- as much as he has raced that is fantastic
  • Didn't know,should be interesting. Thanks Superdave !






    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • thanks for the tip. he was on Fox News this morning. they were talking to Carl about the crash. they seemed to be making fun of Carl when he ran across the finish line like he did.
  • Thanks for the scoop SuperDave. That will be worth checking out.
  • No I did not, Thank You Dave.
  • no I didn't, thanks for the update
  • I did not know that. Thanks Dave.....got my DVR set up....just to remind me...LOL!jplucker
  • No comments: