29.4.09

If kyle busch was not a driver in the sprint series?

May be...

  • he is nothing special there are better drivers then him. if kyle was not in the sprint cup series he would be re-making pee wee hermen movies


    but next on my list would be Joey Lagono his dad bought him a ride in the bush and sprint cup series it just shows you what money can do.
  • There really isn't anybody I dislike as much as Kyle. If I had to pick somebody else to dislike, it would probably be his brother Kurt. Sometimes fans take their hatred for a driver to the extreme (throwing beer cans on the track), but a little passion for or against a driver adds to the excitement and competition of racing.
  • Disliking someone is not something that most normal people enjoy just for the purpose of having fun. Disliking someone is usually a direct result of someone's actions so to answer your question that would be dependant on who put themselvees in that position.
  • who would you then dislike/bash/kick around/swear at, the most? p.s. i'm not a busch distractor. his personality is pretty annoying at times but i'd sure put him behind the wheel of a car if i was an owner. can anyone deny the man can't drive?
  • Juan Puablo montoya

    reason: 2005 dover race he spun jeff gordon
  • Kyle Busch pisses people off and rubs people the wrong way. Butttt, hes also great for the sport because he is entertaining, but not in an offensive way

    GO 18
  • Actually he "can" drive.
    And why would I want to hate on anybody?
    I'm not afraid
  • Denny Hamlin

    P.S. I still bash/ kick around/ swear/ stick my birdie up/ boo Denny Hamlin.

    I hate Hamlin. He is one of the Most Arrogant S.O.B's in the garage area. I really dislike him with a Passion. Rowdy is 10x's Better than the ***hole behind the #11 Fed Ex car.
  • Kyle Busch

    He's a douchebag. I know he can drive but he's impersonating Dale Sr.'s driving style and pisses everyone off. I think he's more trouble then he's worth.
  • not into car racing,but I used to get hyped like this over Aussie Rules Football,so all youcar racing fans 'GO FOR IT',it,s fun,hey?????




    Katie Pbacklight computer lcd learn monitor sony
  • No comments: