26.4.09

Did you see what just happened?

May be...

  • Kenseth caused the big one no matter what angle they show. He took out alot of good drivers and there was no need for that so early in the race.
  • Jamie was wrecked, I'm upset!
  • i thought that it was a wreck it will change the dynamics of the race for sure now.
  • Thats just restrictor plate racing at 'dega, it just happens and most of the time its wild.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • That won't be the last time a bunch of them wreak today
  • CLINT WRECKED!!! CRAP!!!

    GO PAUL MENARD!!!
  • yay Kenseth didnt wreck for once
  • That my fav Kyle Busch is is still in the race! Ha ha!
  • Too bad for all the drivers that are out, especially Gordon and Martin, but at least Jr. and Jimme (my fav) are still in. I hope Jr. wins this one.
  • Big bad accident and I hate to see this especially so early in the race. A lot of good drivers are out for the day.
  • Yes, it's unfortunate. That's just how plate racing is. So many good drivers are now out of the race. And my driver will probably lose the points lead...

    Oh well. I guess I will root for Elliott Sadler now.
  • Mark's out <groans.> I can't tell if Elliott made it back out or not--the reporters are only talking to the "big names."

    Argh!
  • Yep I saw it and I'm pretty upset. O well it's talladega and I guess if your driver is going to wreck it's better to be out of the race early than get to the last lap and be wrecked. I'd be really upset if my driver was in the top 5 with just a few laps to go and got wrecked. Now it's time to find something to do around the house. Good Luck to all the other drivers.
  • Dang it. My thoughts.

    It wasn't anyone's deal really, either Kenseth came high into Gordon or Gordon came low to Kenseth. Either way, several drivers' days are over.

    But I'll continue to watch as much of the race as I can.
  • Yep that's restrictor plate racing with cars moving around all bunched up
  • Just another reason why restrictor plate racing is lame, even though my man made it through. I'm not sure why so many people like this kind of racing.
  • Restrictor plate racing happened.
  • Well it looks like the big one just happened. What are your thoughts on this incident?
  • Things like this happen all the time. Thankfully, everyone is alright, but I did not like that some of the best racers are out of the race now.

    Mind you, I don't watch NASCAR very often, but when I do, I hardly know who the root for, so I just root for whoever is in first place.

    Hope this helps :)
  • This is exactly why Mark Martin hates racing here. He didn't even break a sweat before they start racing for the win on lap 8, causing a wreck, getting a whole bunch of innocent bystanders, including Mark, involved. My thoughts are, it's too frickin early to be racing like that!!!

    Go David Ragan!
  • well, i am very freaking ticked about it. i am not sure how but kasey got involved in it, its dumb. but i am glad everyone is ok.sony clie 710
  • No comments: