2.5.09

Rolex sports car series?

May be...

  • I definatly will RACING is RACING to me =D
    and im a RACING Fanatic

    Ill be cheering for Childress-Howard racing team for the DP class... and i still dont have a favorite team or driver for the GT class yet but i bet ill find one soon.

    Its at New Jersey Motorsport park.. which i forgot to watch last year.. and its only there 2nd time racing there.. so its a whole new race to me =P I hope it has some exciting racing.
  • Probably...if it don't rain up in the Commonwealth of VA tonight.

    Gotta support my drivers in that series too.
  • Im going to watch the NHRA O'Reilly Midwest Nationals.

    http://www.nhra.com/
  • Well while I am packing for the move my husband will probably have his butt planted on the couch and say look sweetie Rolex is on. I will sit for a while and watch it and then he will fall asleep stretched out on the couch and I will go back to packing. So yes I will get to see some of it. I like the DP's better.
  • since the cup race is sat. night,will u be tuning into the rolex race on sunday?
  • Probably not. With a free Sunday, I'll try to catch up on housework, grocery shopping. and family stuff. I might tune in and listen while I cruise around the house,
    With a 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms in VA, I hope I'm not watching the NASCAR race tomorrow.
  • No I don't think I will.
    I only tune into the Rolex 24 at Daytona. That's the only Rolex race I watch for the year.kinoma player 3ex
  • No comments: