27.4.09

In a wreck like Carl's wreck yesterday did any of the water from the radiator burn the fans?

May be...

  • From what I've read there were 7 people with non-life threatening injuries, maybe there was some burns involved in that.
  • There's a link here.

    I didn't see any reports about burns.

    http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headline...
  • Good question. I don't know if they have released news yet about the extent of injuries suffered by the fans. I bet we will learn a lot more tonight on This Week In NASCAR. That is going to be a good show tonight.
  • I would say it is pretty unlikely. The water didn't come out in a big wave, it just sprayed out. So, if it hit anybody it was only a drop or two, not hardly enough to do any real damage.
  • Probably not.....but the debris would have been favorable over scalding water.
  • That's a good question, I didn't even think about something like that happening. I don't think his front end sustained that much serious damage so maybe the radiator wasn't damaged enough for that to happen. But I'm sure we'll find out more about what kinds of injuries there were later this week.renaissance doors
  • No comments: