17.8.08

Was trying to get kyle busch autograph is this rude?

May be...

  • Im a huge jr fan and ive gotta say thats a load 'o crap. theres no way he would treat a fan that way unless you for some reason came up wearing kyle busch hatred apparel, then who no's.
  • The fans are what make NASCAR.Without us going to the races,or buying their products,they would be working regular jobs,like the rest of us.Rude?You bet.Unless he was on fire(literally)or in the middle of a heart attack,reguardless of your intentions with the autograph,he should have signed whatever it was you wer'e trying to get him to sign.
  • LOL! You're crazy you know that? LOL
  • Yes. Next time push him back and get a picture of him crying.
  • I just lost alot of respect for you..

    OMG!! It's a joke??? I walked right into it, color me gullible!!
  • Wow the exact same thing happened to me with Dale Jr. Even worse after he spit on me, some of his loser fans attacked me until security arrived. I just wanted an autograph and was wearing a #20 shirt.
  • Oh for god's sake, I'm not even a Kyle Busch fan and this is ridiculous.
  • That's crazy how it did that to you! Carl Edwards is very very nice but you might think he's all wired he has a charity but not trying to be mean but he's was busy probably
  • That's not nice.

    That just adds to the other things I don't like about this guy.

    NASCAR needs to get that new Toyota Restrictor plate into the Cup series!
  • I'ld spit on you too if I knew you were hanging out with Tom Cruise and then asked me for my autograph. Too bad you can't prove it. Your probably just lying.
  • OMG..Bunnnie and I loves tom cruise....we watch days of thunder and bunnie has the move.

    That sucks you had that happen to you. Someone spilled beer on Bunnie and I once. It was an accident but Bunnie was not happy and said something about him wanting to see our shirts wet and a couple other things 2.

    XXOO Bunnie & Mandy
    Best Friends Forever
  • he shoved me away and im pretty sure he spit on me rude jerk afterwords i was talking to carl edwards told him of the incident he said thats normal behaviour from mr busch

    ps i wanted to sell it on ebay for loads of cash
  • dont know to much about kyle but i do know that kurt is really good about doing stuff for his fans. i've met him twice now and i did get a autograph both of those times
  • No comments: