9.8.08

NASCAR Nationwide Winner..?

May be...

  • i choose somebody eles that isnt him then!!
  • dang i wanted ambrose my 1st pick butttttt....Dario Franchiti

    thats why he was my original pick but i guess i didnt get here quick enough
  • Marcos Ambrose

    Woohoo! Way to go Marcos!
    Mustard, I came this close to picking Dario!
  • Mark me down for Kyle Busch before Winter gets here.
  • harvick
  • Rowdy.

    Grrr...Papis.
  • Choose 1 driver who do you think will win at Watkins Glen in todays NATIONWIDE race.
    And don't pick the same driver.

    I choose Robby Gordon
  • Jimmie Johnson

    LOL, at t-bone and winter..you 2 are so funny..gotta love yas
  • Brad Kozlowski (i hope i spelled it right)
  • newman
  • Well you got Robby and every time I pick my guy he seems to run like crap so I'm going with.... Denny Hamlin!
  • No comments: