21.5.09

Do you have a 2nd favorite driver?

May be...

  • Yes, I have a second favorite driver.

    95% David Ragan
    5% Carl Edwards
  • Yep, other than Jr. as my favorite, I am a fan of Martin and Stewart.
  • My second favorite driver is Ryan Newman.
    My third favorite driver is Mark Martin.
    My fourth favorite driver is Joey Logano.

    Guess I need to say good night everybody!!!!!

    STEWART HAAS RACING ROCKS! GO SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jeff Gordon is my 2nd favorite. He was my favorite for 10 years.
  • 80% denny hamlin
    15% mark martin (ive always liked him since i was a kid)
    5% kyle bush
  • Gordon is my favorite with Stewart very closely following!
  • I have 7 favorite drivers, allow me to demonstrate.
    1. Dale Jr. and Brad Kez.(i couldn't decide)
    2. Jeff Burton
    3. Mark Martin
    4. Elliott Sadler
    5. Clint Bowyer
    6. Casey Mears
    7. Martin Truex Jr.
    8. Kevin Harvick
    9. all those guys who i hate/cant stand.
  • 2nd is Michael Waltrip ... but he is better on the Speed Channel talk show than he is on the race track!
  • Yes I do have a favorite 2nd driver and it consist of:
    Carl Edwards 33%
    Kevin Harvick 33%
    Tony Stewart 33%
    Other 1%
  • Denny Hamlin
  • Marcus Ambrose or Mark Martin
  • you mean like Mark Martin or Tony Stewart or something like that
  • ...#1.....Tony Stewart
    ...#2.....Carl Edwards
    ...#3.....Reed Sorenson
    ...#4.....Marcos Ambrose
  • Yes. My favorite is Matt Kenseth, my second favorite is Tony Stewart. I loved the All-Star Race. It would've only been better had the finishes been reversed.
  • Happy Harvick is my backup driver when Jimmie is out.
  • no way dale earnhart jr is the only driver that gets my vote
    he is the best driver inthe hole wide world

    go88go
  • 1. Jr
    2. Stewart
    3. Martin
    4. Truex Jr
    5. Keselowski
    6. Kyle Busch (when he wrecks himself)
    7. Anyone who wrecks Kyle Busch
  • 98% greg biffle fan
    1% mark martin
    1% tony stewart
  • yes Jimmie Johnson
  • 1. Kasey Kahne
    2.Jeff Gordon
    3.Carl Edwards
    4.Tony Stewart
    5.Kurt Busch
  • Well normally it's Matt Kenseth but when Bill Elliot runs a race,he's my 2nd favorite.He'll be in the 600 and I hope he runs better than what he did in the Showdown race.
  • I have one first favorite driver then all the rest are second. Heck, I just love nascar.
  • Tony Stewart #1, Jeff Gordon #2.

    note: i also cheer for; David Reutimann, Juan Pablo Montoya, Paul Menard, Michael Waltrip, and Eric McClure (#24 Nationwide series Hefty driver).
  • 24 is my 1st
    48 is my 2nd
  • Kurt Busch.
  • Jeff Gordon
    Joey Logano
    Kurt Busch
  • Yes, I do have a second favorite, and it's close between Carl Edwards and David Ragan. Carl impressed me in the Truck series, then when he moved up to Cup and got his first top 10 in his first race. His first win solidified me as a fan. I like Ragan because he took over the car I rooted for for years, and, even though he's still learning, last year was an impressive year.
  • David Reutimann
  • Kyle Busch. He has the potential to be the best driver ever. He does not worry about points, the day is a washout if he is second even. We need more people with a spirit instead of being little drones. His personality is so big, he should have been from Texas!civ iii no cd patch
  • No comments: